Can you please give me song good songs with JUST an overdrive/distorted electric. The only one I can think of is Die to Live, which has drums/bass, but sounds good alone.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

i think ashes of the wake by lamb of god might... i have listened to it a few times but only the beginning which has lyrics that don't really make a difference in the song.. umm.. zakk wyldes farewell ballad...
In what genre?
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
In what genre?
Instrumental rock and a little jazz fusion. Something Steve Vai/ Joe Satriani style
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Have you not just answered your own question? Look into some of those artists and find a song that you like from there, a fair few songs Satch has made i'm pretty sure only have basic drum beats in, if I'm wrong, sorry not a super satch fan.
My name is Jack.
Maybe check out John 5's songs (Damaged, Blues Balls, etc.).
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Anything from Buckethead.. Soothsayer, I love my parents, Sketches of Spain (for miles)...
GIMME FUE GIMMA FAI GIMMA DABAJAZA

Fender American Strat > Korg Chromatic Tuner > Jemini Distortion > Boss DD7 > Blackstar HT 20
Quote by bingeandletgo
Can you please give me song good songs with JUST an overdrive/distorted electric. The only one I can think of is Die to Live, which has drums/bass, but sounds good alone.

www.myspace.com/cloudkicker

not only do they not have a singer, they dont even have other band members (all done by one guy :P)
Such is posting in Soviet Russia