wow.... i was looking to say no, but this band is pretty good. i wouldn't go so far as saying the best band, but they're pretty good

EDIT: unsigned??? this band is good enough to be sponsored, i found that surprising.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Last edited by SPBY at Dec 13, 2009,
Quote by SPBY
EDIT: unsigned??? this band is good enough to be sponsored, i found that surprising.
They are signed, to their bassist's record label Trial and Error Records.

Mindsnare have been around since '93 and have released tonnes of albums and toured heaps etc. They also have(/had) members in Frenzal Rhomb, if you've heard of them.

Like them or not (I don't like them HEAPS, although they put on an excellent show and are undoubtedly excellent musicians, the music they play is just completely different from the sort of stuff I normally like), Mindsnare are pretty much the quintessential Australian hardcore band. It's also basically universally accepted that they could have been big overseas too if they had chosen to tour in the US etc.

I'm flying to Melbourne to see them on Thursday.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Saw them last night

Mindsnare
Dropsaw
Shinto Katana
Relentless
Dead Kings
I Exist

Apart from Relentless and Shinto, sick show. Pretty pissed you get to see them with Jungle Fever Matt, but stoked they're back together
Quote by Internal Chaos
Saw them last night

Mindsnare
Dropsaw
Shinto Katana
Relentless
Dead Kings
I Exist

Apart from Relentless and Shinto, sick show. Pretty pissed you get to see them with Jungle Fever Matt, but stoked they're back together

This show was amazing.
As if Shinto don't rule... the new songs have f**king wah wah solos.
Mindsnare put on an amazing show, was surprised to see them so energetic in their "old age".
Shinto are just a mosh band. There's nothing wrong with that, I watch them every now and then 'cause it's fun sometimes, but on Saturday night my friend offered to buy me a beer if I sat out with him by the bar and chatted, so that's what I did.

No regrets.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
suprised there isn't already a thread. hcws is definately my favourite release. and nothing wrong with shinto haha