Has anyone tried any of the new guitar fetish pedals? I was quite suprised to find out about these. ATM I'm looking to upgrade my rig with an OD (To boost my ht-5 into metal) and a delay to replace my dd-3.

The Pro Delay classic and Greenie classic both look awesome.

Until today I had my mind set on a Digitech Hardwire CM-2 OD and the hardwire delay.

What does UG think?

Edit:

Since I'm talking GFS...I'm looking for new pups for my LP.
I was going to spend $200 for a hot rodded set (JB, Jazz) as I play metal+rock (Metallica, Megadeth, Satch, Dream Theater, ACDC, Zepplin) but I don't have a hell of a lot of cash atm.

ATM I'm most interested in a bridge pup but ultimately I need to swap both out (Epi pups suck). I need my bridge pickup to be crunchier/heavier with more gain (For metal lead/rhythm) and I need a more defined neck pickup for Clean Stuff and I'm starting to get into sweeping.

At this stage I was thinking a power/crunchy rails for the bridge but no idea about the neck

Any Ideas?
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Last edited by hendrixftw at Dec 13, 2009,
yeah I see your point, but I mean there $50...
Im from down under and by our standards thats cheap as shit
The killer is postage
But Basically I can order one of their TS clones, the delay, plus some knobs for my LP for about the same price as the CM-2 so its tempting
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
the tube screamer and the delay are what caught my eye. the higher gain ods sounded pretty bad to me. they are supposed to be modded biyang pedals
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
They're modded Biyang pedals, and they were already fairly good, so I doubt their modding could've made them worse really... I'm getting the delay and from the clips on the site it seems fairly nice. The TS clone looks okay aswell, though I think the two Cool Cat drives sound better.
I may pick up the TS clone, since I traded away my TS I found my self missing it for bluesy grit on the clean channel. Thats the one thing my TOD does not do better.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

I love there pickups, I'll be ordering a blues overdrive this week. I'll let everyone know.
I also was suprised/impressed to find the new pedals offered by GFS.. I actually am seriously considering the tuner pedal, at $36 it looks like a steal. I would love a TU-2, but $100 is quite a chunk for a player who does not gig. I think we will all have to see and wait for some user reviews, but this looks promising.
Fender 60th Anniv MIM Strat (SD Little 59er Br)
Agile AL-2000 Rootbeer Flame (GFS Vtg '59)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
GFS Chorus
DS-1
i caved and bought 3 of them this morning. was most interested in the ts clone, the delay, and the compressor, so those are the ones i got.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I think it goes without saying but full reviews of em are gonna be needed
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

Quote by mikeyElite
i caved and bought 3 of them this morning. was most interested in the ts clone, the delay, and the compressor, so those are the ones i got.

sweet, let us know what they're like
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yup, as soon as i get them i'll make a thread.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I was reading over at AGF a guy who bought the delay said it was great. I plan to buy a chorus and the delay soon.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ