here is a link to a guitar i kinda wanted to buy just to practice refinishing and changing headstock shape ect... but for the money would this turn out to be a somewhat nice, playable guitar wen im done? (assuming i dont screw up)
Edit: forgot link

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-SILVER-Viper-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-W-ACCESSORIES-SALE_W0QQitemZ270500212040QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item3efb11ad48
Last edited by kiaba94 at Dec 13, 2009,
There's no link there.
EDIT

Any time you see something like this written next to a guitar gear ad:
Designed for the pros in California.

Handcrafted in our exclusive Factory

Eddie, Gary, Brad, Jimmy, Eric, Warren, and Zep all play with a single humbucker guitar with no pickguard

Now you can rock out just like those guys

It's usually a brick.

That said, what else are you going to do with that $24?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Dec 13, 2009,
"Eddie, Gary, Brad, Jimmy, Eric, Warren, and Zep all play with a single humbucker guitar with no pickguard "

If that tells you anything, STAY FAR FAR AWAY
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
well if your looking for a guitar to smash on stage and you know that your not going to regret giving to 24 dollars for it go for it personaly i wouldnt
well it will be like 60 something with shipping..... if it waas only 24 yea i would buy it instantly... any suggestion for a cheap alternative then?
no i mean a CHEAP alternative.... i really dont wanna spend alot of money.... i want basicly a practice blank that i could hav a lil fun with you kno? but i would love it to be playable
Cheap alternative? Venture into the forest with a Swiss Army Knife and make it happen.

Orr you could just look on Craigslist, people always selling crap guitars on there for dirt cheap.
Pawn shop.
Craig's List.
Local Paper.
Used gear.

All of these are better options than the thing you posted here. Most wholesale clubs sell $70 dollar crap guitars. Fred Meyer has some, so do Sears and KMart.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by SayAnything
Cheap alternative? Venture into the forest with a Swiss Army Knife and make it happen.

epic response.

sig'ed!
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.