Some false sounding bends, some bad vibrato, relatively good flow. You need to work on those things, you got confidence. That's good, but not always. Keep practicing!
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Its good; you stairway to heaven solo is better though
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
haha thanks for the criticizm ill try to improve it

man you know stairway to heaven i used a 50 dollar amp and a 100 dollar guitar??? haha
not to shabby.. how do you like your LP ultra?.. i bought a LP prophecy ex with emg's, i love it! check out my covers, let me know what you think!
haha the les paul ultra 2 is amazing... its lighter than other les pauls... and the nanomag does sound like an acoustic guitar... the sound is awesome when you play it with a Roland mIcrocube amp (i use it for all my covers haha)

thanks for watching!
i was originally gonna buy the prophecy and i did start a thread based on what guitar i should buy in the summer hahah and the design of the les paul ultra 2 is very pretty (drooling ahhh)
thanks! lost woods lol i just did that song cause i was really bored and my school band wanted me to play that for halloween lol
Sounds good, but up the distortion.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!