hey all, does anyone have an mp3 version of the dethphone sound effect from Metalocalypse? it's the one that goes off whenever they get a call, it's just a really fast guitar solo thing that sounds pretty badass and i've always wanted as a ringtone. thanks!

The Establishment.
Come to think of it I want it too.

Someone work for my pleasure!

please
No means maybe
haha i've been wanting this for so long

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I'd definitely be interested in getting a hold of this myself, but chances are Brendon Small won't be releasing it for us -_-"
I would like one too...
"Breasts the size of watermelons" is what Moses said to the Egyptians
Here you go.

Linky

EDIT: ^ FUUUUUUU. That website's quality is better anyways so I guess people can ignore my link.
Last edited by Limaj_daas at Dec 13, 2009,
Thank you so much!

Now how do I get this thing on my phone?
this isn't working...
i know right? for being the creator of one of the best tv shows (and band) you'd think he'd be kind of a chill guy, but ANYTHING Dethklok is banned online. it's like he has is own Dethpolice in real life...
Anyway to get this on a Sprint phone? It seems you can't use anything as a ringtone unless you buy it from their store.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by tourniquetman
i know right? for being the creator of one of the best tv shows (and band) you'd think he'd be kind of a chill guy, but ANYTHING Dethklok is banned online. it's like he has is own Dethpolice in real life...

Now thats ****in metal
Laguna 422-HE
Peavey Vypyr 15
Line 6 Pocket POD
(Slowly getting back into the groove )