Alright so 2009 is almost over. There has been ALOT of good movies. My favorite was prolly the hangover. List your favorite movie(s).
Let the posting begin!
This thread gets made every couple of days. Searchbar TS.

Anyway, The Hangover was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.
Hangover was awesome the first time I saw it but then my friends dragged me out to see it again the next week and it was nowhere near as good. Paranormal Activity was pretty good though. Can't even think of any other movies out this year lol
honestly i watched the hangover about 3 days ago, thought it was terrible. I had heard a lot of "yeah, it's awesome" and also a lot of "it's a pathetic film" from friends - oddly enough i didn't like it.

Anyway, i'd sayyyy.... District 9 - for taking sci-fi to another level.
Searchbar, d00d.

But Lesbian Vampire Killers was easily the best movie of the year.
kill all humans
I'd say the boat that rocked..that was this year right?

Excellent movie
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Kill your friend, kill your friend's girlfriend, then kill the person she's cheating on him with. Then rape all three of them, then kill yourself, then rape yourself.

Member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club
Quote by NovaLau
I'd say the boat that rocked..that was this year right?

Excellent movie

Oh wait, this!

I saw it last week and was astonished at the amount of bad reviews it got!
the boat that rocked was awesome

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

The best one I saw was Harry Potter and it wasn't that good.
XIAOXI
^ Totally agree with everyone saying The Boat That Rocked. An awesome movie with a great soundtrack to go with
the hangover??? the HANGOVER????? u kidding me?????
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Of all the movies I've seen this year, it has to be either Zombieland, District 9 or Inglorious Basterds.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Dec 13, 2009,
District 9 was my favorite movie of the year. I saw it twice in theaters and I will probably buy it when it comes out on dvd or I might ask for it for xmas.