Hey, I just saw a video on Dir en Grey live. Shit that dude is crazy :P

So I thought, what other "crazy" singers are there out there?
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
I don't know in what way he's crazy, but Devin Townsend and Warrel Dane are both brilliant at sounding batshit insane.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I've actually watched Dir en grey live and they have MUCH more stage prescence than any video can show.

BR00TALZ
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Cedric Bixler-Zavala

Game over....
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
The vocalist for The Rotted, saw them with Alestorm on thurday, he was great.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Not sure what you mean by crazy, so I'm going for crazy as in strange and a tad nuts.

Faris Badwan of The Horrors
Alice Glass of Crystal Castles
the singer in Duchess Says
Karen O of Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Dolf from The Datsuns
Ian Curtis of Joy Division

If you went "what?" at the last one, check out some songs from Brand New Eyes.
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by whalepudding
I don't know in what way he's crazy, but Devin Townsend and Warrel Dane are both brilliant at sounding batshit insane.

Devin IS batshit insane. When he was in SYL, he would stop taking his bipolar meds to write songs.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by Benjibum2nd

These guys take it, GG is just disgusting, Patton is insane but incredibly talented, some of his stuff is really wierd and a bit annoying (i love Mr Bungle but some sections of songs piss me off), but he has an amazingly versatile voice, it takes some talent to voice the zombies in L4D.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.