Hy Guys,

I'm just got started to learn how to play a e-guitar.

Could you help me out with some easy to play guitar songs?

I'll prefer songs that are "quite new" and well know(Smething form the charts of the last 5 years mabye). Otherwise some good classics would also do.

Somethins that could be play with chords would be nice.

Thank you in advanced,

Greetings
Darkwalker2002
Smoke on the Water
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
WTF is an e-guitar?

edit: nvm
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Yeah Smoke On The Water absolutely. At least you learn the most classic and famous song in history of music!

Also you learn a little bit of picking accuracy in the verses, and littlebit about power chords
Quote by Tatsumaru
WTF is an e-guitar?

edit: nvm

E-guitar = Electric guitar

You little funny guy

At least in Sweden (I'm not an swedie ) they call eletric guitars "elguitar", if I'm not incorrect what I've learned in school.
For some reason i linked email and eguitar and thought he was talking about a guitar simulator on a computer or something ...

I feel really stupid now ...

I also think its a good idea to buy a beginner guitar book TS from your local muso as well as playing some easy songs that you like ...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Last edited by Tatsumaru at Dec 13, 2009,
I'm not being a bitch or anything (cause I mean this in the best possible way). On the Tab talk forum there is loads of threads on beginner songs and solos, its really good. There's some threads that are stickied and they contain suggestions and links to the tabs.Tab Talk Forum
Guitars:
Fame Forum 3
Aria STG-004
Ashton Acoustic

Amps:
Bugera V22
Drive CD-10

Effects:
Boss ME-50

Quote by Kanthras
2/10

No fire extinguisher reference, unoriginal, no Militia flamebait, disappointing.

Bugera Users Militia
Last.fm
Sweet Child o Mine!
May be a bit hard at start, but its a good intro to string skipping@
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Go out and get your self a copy of Judas Priest British Steel. Learn the entire album.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
good classics to learn are "Voodoo Chile" , "black dog" , "house of the Rising sun", "sweet home Alabama" and "ace of spades " and of course some that have already been posted.

if your working finger style or working on arpeggio's I'd go with : 3 libras , simple man , stairway to heaven etc..
Last edited by xx2gunsxx at Dec 13, 2009,
Orange Crush my R.E.M is pretty easy. I'm not sure if there's alot of chord in it though.
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
try "californication"
“Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem.”