Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, I've been here since 2007, when I was 11 years old. So when I got on, pretty much anything immature was pinned on 11 year olds. This didn't surprise me, because while I didn't fit the 11 y/o stereotype at all, I knew plenty of kids who did.
Well, then I turned 12, and 12 magically became the "immature" age. Once again, didn't surprise. Then I turned 13, and it got a bit ridiculous. Most of the kids I knew didn't fit your stereotypes.
Now, I am 14. I still don't fit your stereotypes, and I know hardly any kids my age that do. My question is; what da fuck's up wit dat? Why does the age go up? Do you guys know any 14 year olds anymore?

Really, quit it. It's annoying.

EDIT: inb4 14 y/o jokes. *brave face*
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Hah, typical 14-year-old behaviour. No offense kid but people your age are immature.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Aren't you a little munch-kin behind the keyboard.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Kensai
Hah, typical 14-year-old behaviour. No offense kid but people your age are immature.

Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by Kensai

yeah, it's just the stereotype is a bit extreme.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Honestly dude, I haven't seen anyone around here calling people 14 year olds. I think 13 years is the cut-off age for that kinda thing.

Also, you started on UG when you were 11? Underage b&.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
The fact that you posted this is immature.
"I don't give a f*** if you boo, just boo in key"-Jimi Hendrix

SS

Gear:
Mesa Single Rectifier Solo head 50
Some crappy old cab
Vox Satchurator
Frontman 15G
Epiphone G-400
We raise the age because you guys can't seem to grow up. It's really that simple.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
what da ****'s up wit dat?

I usualy count being mature as when you have had enough education to spell.
Clearly you still need another couple of years.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by bry0n
Hey guys, I've been here since 2007, when I was 11 years old. So when I got on, pretty much anything immature was pinned on 11 year olds. This didn't surprise me, because while I didn't fit the 11 y/o stereotype at all, I knew plenty of kids who did.
Well, then I turned 12, and 12 magically became the "immature" age. Once again, didn't surprise. Then I turned 13, and it got a bit ridiculous. Most of the kids I knew didn't fit your stereotypes.
Now, I am 14. I still don't fit your stereotypes, and I know hardly any kids my age that do. My question is; what da fuck's up wit dat? Why does the age go up? Do you guys know any 14 year olds anymore?

Really, quit it. It's annoying.

EDIT: inb4 14 y/o jokes. *brave face*
Do you see a pattern here? I certainly do. I blame you.

/thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Now I'm happy I turned 15.

Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

I wish I was 14 again, I'd try to have more fun.

Edit: I hate working.

Edit: but I love driving
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Last edited by RocknRollRay at Dec 13, 2009,
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Do you see a pattern here? I certainly do. I blame you.

/thread.

/thread indeed.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by alkalineweeman
I usualy count being mature as when you have had enough education to spell.
Clearly you still need another couple of years.

Yes, because the rest of my post doesn't count.

Once again, not trying to be all "I'm mature, I'm an adult", I'm just saying 14 year olds aren't as immature as you think we are.
Quote by denfilade

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Quote by RocknRollRay
I wish I was 14 again, I'd try to have more fun.

Edit: I hate working.

Edit: but I love drinking

I upgraded your post.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
While maturity isn't really about your age, more how you behave (i have seen 22 year olds act like 12 year olds, rediculous), you do actually gain so much knowledge about life in general, usually from about 16 to 20 is the time you go through alot of changes in terms of how you look at things, and while i have been in the position of being patronised by someone older (believe me its annoying), when you reach about 18 or so, you look back to when you were 16 and think "god i handled that stupidly" and see 16 year olds doing the same stupid things you did when you were their age.

God i sound old.

But anyway, to answer your question, its just an off the cuff comment, sometimes its the person saying it being an arrogant prick, other times its the person they are saying it to being an immature prick.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Dec 13, 2009,
If I was going to stereotype a 14 year old I'd call you a spotty, smelly chronic masturbator.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
The fact that you're complaining is typical for your age.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by SG_dave
yeah... if they're not old enough for me to sleep with i don't care for em. 14 falls under that catergory. come back in 2 years, and make sure your female please

I'm an attractive 16-year-old girl

and TS, most 14 year olds are really immature.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by bry0n
yeah, it's just the stereotype is a bit extreme.

Life's tough.

You probably are immature but you don't realize it.
In a few years, you'll look back and realise you're immature. In a few years, I'll do the same for myself now. And a few years after that. And that.

You're never as mature as you think you are, and as such you'll always look back and realise just how different and more mature you are now. This also applies to communities (like The Pit). Anyone underneath the average-ish age for The Pit will probably be considered immature. If this was a forum for 13 year olds, a 7 year old posting on it would be considered immature.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by CrackAddict2000
I upgraded your post.

I'm 19, you know that annoying age when you're kinda legal but not legal enough to buy booze.

Shit sucks
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
I wish I could reach through your computer screen and smack you in the back of your head... it's what a good father would do
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Bro, I've been here since I was 14 or 15.... and goddamn, thinking back on some of the threads/arguments I have had, I was pretty immature. Hell, I still am.
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
I'd say a post-dated ban is in order.

Also, 14 year olds usually make me rage.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

this thread is full of win , I'd say TS has become a little less of an annoying 14 y/o twat by giving us these lulz.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by HuckIt
The fact that you're complaining is typical for your age.

so because I don't like being called immature for 4 consecutive years and am saying something about it, I am "typical for my age"?
Quote by ControlledExperiment
Bro, I've been here since I was 14 or 15.... and goddamn, thinking back on some of the threads/arguments I have had, I was pretty immature. Hell, I still am.

yeah, but your not the butt end of the jokes.
Quote by denfilade

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Last edited by bry0n at Dec 13, 2009,
Quote by bryon
so because I don't like being called immature for 4 consecutive years and am saying something about it, I am "typical for my age"?

Oh, the angst!
I joined when i was 14 i think, and now im 17, did i care when older people called my age group "immature"? No.
Grow up and stop caring about it
/CENTER]
Quote by bry0n
so because I don't like being called immature for 4 consecutive years
yeah, but your not the butt end of the jokes.

Yeah, I was the butt end for many jokes.
It's just a matter with ignoring the bullshit jokes about your age and continue on with life. If you are going to get butt-hurt over people calling you immature then don't tell them you are 14, trust me, no one here in the pit would be able to tell the difference. Or, you could just lurk around like I did for a few years and post occasionally.
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
Quote by ControlledExperiment
Yeah, I was the butt end for many jokes.
It's just a matter with ignoring the bullshit jokes about your age and continue on with life. If you are going to get butt-hurt over people calling you immature then don't tell them you are 14, trust me, no one here in the pit would be able to tell the difference. Or, you could just lurk around like I did for a few years and post occasionally.

ok, forgive me for assuming.

...ok, not much more to say. I guess when I said "what da ****s up wit dad?" I really just wanted an explanation.

...ok.
Quote by denfilade

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Last edited by bry0n at Dec 13, 2009,
Page 1 of 2