Poll: Which could I sell for more?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which could I sell for more?
The DSi
0 0%
The iPod (still in the box)
14 82%
The iPod (with music on it)
3 18%
Voters: 17.
On Lockerz, I currently have enough for either an 8GB iPod Touch, or a black Nintendo DSi Game System (according to the description, it includes "one Nintendo DSi System; one Nintendo DSi stylus; one Nintendo DSi AC power adapter; an easy start guide; manuals (basic and controls) and a support booklet"). Whichever one I get, I plan on selling immediately to help expand my drumset. Which one do you think I could get more for on eBay or at a pawn shop? They're only 25 points apart, so I'm really just looking at what I could get more for.
I say buy the iPod, load it up with as much music as possible and then sell it. Whenever I sell harddrives on eBay, I always "accidently" leave a sh1t load of HD movies on them, usually get £10-£20 more than other similar capacity drives
Check amazon/ebay? I'd guess the ipod.

Quote by Wesbanez
I say buy the iPod, load it up with as much music as possible and then sell it. Whenever I sell harddrives on eBay, I always "accidently" leave a sh1t load of HD movies on them, usually get £10-£20 more than other similar capacity drives

Here in sweden someone would get the police involved =/
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Wesbanez
I like the idea, but I'm thinking I'd get more for the iPod if I never took it out of the box.

Quote by So-Cal
What is this Lockerz of which you speak?

It's a website based around "PTZ" (meaning points). Using the points, you can get a lot of stuff for free. It has a pretty bad reputation here on UG though, because people kept making threads trying to invite people (you get points for inviting new members), and it got incredibly annoying.
Last edited by herby190 at Dec 13, 2009,
Quote by Kensai
Check amazon/ebay? I'd guess the ipod.

Here in sweden someone would get the police involved =/

oh you silly swedes
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by herby190
I like the idea, but I'm thinking I'd get more for the iPod if I never took it out of the box.

i don't think so, because it's not as if ipod touches are hard to come by new and unopened. What would be the advantage of buying from you as compared to buying from Apple themselves? If you put music on it, I'm pretty sure you'll get more buyers.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by So-Cal
What is this Lockerz of which you speak?

Its a website where you log on and answer a question a day (at the moment) and you gain points for your opinions... points = prizes. Theyve got DVDs, games, consoles, iPods, TV's, jewellery... quite a lot of cool stuff.

You need to get members to invite you though, and im sure theres plenty Lockerz users on here like myself who wouldnt mind firing you one.
Quote by fearofthemark
i don't think so, because it's not as if ipod touches are hard to come by new and unopened. What would be the advantage of buying from you as compared to buying from Apple themselves? If you put music on it, I'm pretty sure you'll get more buyers.

Putting music on an iPod generally means pairing it to a machine, and I'm sure when you do that it only connects to the original machine...
So if he did put music on, the next owner would have to master reset to put their own music on. Ergo, putting music on is (almost) pointless.
Ipod, give us a poll.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by fearofthemark
oh you silly swedes

We're very lawabiding now. This guy has got us all spooked:

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by PabloGilberto
Putting music on an iPod generally means pairing it to a machine, and I'm sure when you do that it only connects to the original machine...
So if he did put music on, the next owner would have to master reset to put their own music on. Ergo, putting music on is (almost) pointless.

There are ways of taking music off ipods. Google leads to quite a few

Quote by Kensai
We're very lawabiding now. This guy has got us all spooked:

aww, what happened to your total badassery? I, as an attractive 16-year-old girl, object

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by PabloGilberto
Its a website where you log on and answer a question a day (at the moment) and you gain points for your opinions... points = prizes. Theyve got DVDs, games, consoles, iPods, TV's, jewellery... quite a lot of cool stuff.

You need to get members to invite you though, and im sure theres plenty Lockerz users on here like myself who wouldnt mind firing you one.

Sounds good man, hit me up
Quote by PabloGilberto

I would quite like one please.

On topic- I'd say the Ipod without music. Because, once you try to update it with different music anyways, it just deletes what you have. So it seems kinda worthless.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Quote by PabloGilberto

You can set it to "manually manage music and videos", and use a program like PodToMac or a PC equivalent to copy the music on it.

But yeah, check your PMs >_>