Out of key?? Sounds like something Slipknot would write...and dont take that as a compliment. Throwing around notes on any random fret just does not sound good at all. Sorry.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by 365_days_gone
Out of key?? Sounds like something Slipknot would write...and dont take that as a compliment. Throwing around notes on any random fret just does not sound good at all. Sorry.

Nah, its not out of key and this doesn't sound ANYTHING Slipknot would ever do. I bet you don't listen to extreme music.
Quote by Chikarai
Nah, its not out of key and this doesn't sound ANYTHING Slipknot would ever do. I bet you don't listen to extreme music.

Well explain how it is not out of key. Youre using every single fret.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by 365_days_gone

sorry bro, but this is just a pretty standard DM song. Slipknot would never realease somethign like this.... ever. but to OP, even though its pretty standard, its a solid DM song. It jsut to me had a bit too much speed picking, but it wasnt bad.
Quote by 365_days_gone

Im using Chromatic scale
Well i liked it man!!
When you play it it sounds so much better!

I agree that the trem picked parts were at times a bit too much, but thats what death metal is so yeah, overall i thought it was pretty solid.

Could have used a bit of variation here and there but good work man!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1243338

have a listen to mine?

ta!

Edit: youre 14?!
extra kudos then mate!
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Last edited by El Boyo at Dec 16, 2009,