Hey everyone, this is just a small little piece I composed for the new band. It's meant as an interlude in the middle of the album. I just finished it today, hope you guys like it

I'll do C4C, but I'm not expecting a massive crit on this (seeing as its so short and repetitive) so I probably won't give much back xD

cheers

and if someone wants a MIDI, I'll post it up.
Attachments:
Violet.gp5
Violet.gp4
has a terrible signature.
well it sounds nice, and mostly after the intro, which also sounds good, but it, lacks something i think.
the bass and drums are well done, and so is the lead, maybe you can spice up a bit the rhythm adding some notes from the chords.
Overall, good song, and appreciations from an instrumental lover

check mine out please: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/szekelymihai/music/all/play636094
I'm Writing As I Listen. Intro Was Great. I Would've Put 14-15-14 At Bar7-8 Instead Of 13-14-14. Really Emotional, Gets Nice When Bass And Drum Add It. Drum Is Kinda Weak, But It Fits O.K. From Bar 29 'till The End, You Could've Spiced Things Up A Bit With Some Distortion Guitar, But Overall It's Good. With A Bit More Work It Could Turn From Nice To Awesome In My Opinion! 8/10

C4C Please. Thanks!
Rainy Afternoon
Dark Punk Piece
Dead On The Sand
C4C
Member Of Paradox Empire (Singer/Guitarist).
Quote by T.s.e
Assholes aren't really more successful, it's just that they yell the loudest, therefore you notice them more than the nice people.
Quote by szekelymihai
well it sounds nice, and mostly after the intro, which also sounds good, but it, lacks something i think.
the bass and drums are well done, and so is the lead, maybe you can spice up a bit the rhythm adding some notes from the chords.
Overall, good song, and appreciations from an instrumental lover

Yeah, the rhythm was just a really quick scratch track to fill it out. I'll try and play with it.

Quote by ParadoxEmpire
I'm Writing As I Listen. Intro Was Great. I Would've Put 14-15-14 At Bar7-8 Instead Of 13-14-14. Really Emotional, Gets Nice When Bass And Drum Add It. Drum Is Kinda Weak, But It Fits O.K. From Bar 29 'till The End, You Could've Spiced Things Up A Bit With Some Distortion Guitar, But Overall It's Good. With A Bit More Work It Could Turn From Nice To Awesome In My Opinion! 8/10

C4C Please. Thanks!

Yeah the chromatic there is a little weird hahaa. The ending thing is kind of special for me, because the final song of our album has the same melody, but like distorted and faster, it's pretty epic lol. I think I might play with the bass n drums to make it less boring though.

crits were returned. any other opinions would be great
has a terrible signature.
Very nice work on the song.

Although, after about 20 bars into the song, the rhythm gets a little boring since it's one strum per bar. Maybe you can add some small picking sequences?

And maybe you can add a slight distortion tone on the lead instead of jazz guitar so you can get a nice Andy Timmons sounding guitar.

Otherwise, it sounds great.
Nice job overall, especially considering it's so short and meant to be an instrumental

The intro works very well in my opinion (except for the chromatic thing)

I have no complaints about measure 13

Measure 21 is really nice, possibly my favorite part of this.

And perhaps a harmony to go along with measure 37, I think that it might sound cool with a very quiet distorted guitar going along with the melody or something like that, but yeah...cool

I'd appreciate C4C of this one when you have the time
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1238643