Alright, I'm like an intermediate player. I have an electric guitar and I'm trying to decide whether to buy another electric or get an acoustic for X-Mas and another electric when I'm advanced. What should I do?
I, as an attractive 16-year-old girl get more turned on by a hot guy singing on an acoustic than playing an electric.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Yeah, I would recommend an acoustic to any electric player. Learning to play an acoustic guitar is great for finger strength and technique. Its also very good practice playing songs you would normally play on electric on an acoustic. It's just an all around good idea. Honestly a Laguna would do fine. They are at Guitar Center and theyre pretty cheap ($250) and sound just as good as guitars in the price range above them
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Quote by fearofthemark
I, as an attractive 16-year-old girl get more turned on by a hot guy singing on an acoustic than playing an electric.

Or you could get an awesome electric and just shred their panties off
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
Quote by fearofthemark

how attractive?
Quote by Riffofthebeast
how attractive?

Very.

You should see the pair on her, if you don't mind me saying.
Quote by garfgarfgarf
Very.

You should see the pair on her, if you don't mind me saying.

i looked at 'her' profile profile and its really a guy!! i am infuriated right now, i have been lied to!!!!!
Haha I'm actually a 16 year old female.

I'm an uggo though

Anyway get an acoustic.

Or a bass.
Quote by stratkat
ur a fat starfish

[17:16] beat: fellatio eh? *adds to list*
[17:16] beat: i love nuts