Page 1 of 2
I have a serious problem guys.
There's these two boys at my school... both of them seem to like me, and both asked me out on a date. (not at the same time...!)
But, the problem is... I forgot what day I had planned with the first guy. Problem: I said yes to the other guy too, and we're going on the same day as I said to the first one.
They both hate eachother... I don't know why. Both are very cute, though number two is pretty emo-looking, but still cute. Number one is... he's just cute.

Problem: WHAT DO I DO ?!
I can't cancel and I can't tell them the truth... Not yet. So, a little help from you would be nice ?
I bet that by the time I've posted this someone will have suggested a threesome.

EDIT: Pit I'm disappointed in you!
It sounds like you need to base who you're dating off of more than looks; you posted nothing about their personalities, only them physically.
Let them fight over you. Procreate with the winner.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
If you don't know which one you like maybe you shouldn't be going out with them?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Jackal58

^the good ol' animal kingdom
Last edited by Shaggy_420 at Dec 13, 2009,
Quote by Jackal58

Ration the remains of the loser to feed your children in the coming years.
Move one date to another day and you are pretty emo looking yourself (still cute though).
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Go lesbian, it's the only way. Then post photos of your dates in the pit.
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
I, as an attractive 16 year old girl, want you to show pictures, so I can tell you who's the cutest.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

dump them both and go out with me

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by fearofthemark
I, as an attractive 16 year old girl, want you to show pictures, so I can tell you who's the cutest.

This isn't going to work.
You tried to fool me once in the power plant by pretending to be a pokeball, BUT PRETENDING TO BE A GIRL ISN'T GOING TO WORK.
Dick
Yeah, let both of them fight for you.
But like really fight, till they are bleeding.

Afterwards pick the one that lost the fight.

The look on the other guys' face will be priceless.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by fearofthemark

You've got loads of profile views since you started doing this
Call me Matthew.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
This isn't going to work.
You tried to fool me once in the power plant by pretending to be a pokeball, BUT PRETENDING TO BE A GIRL ISN'T GOING TO WORK.
Dick

pretending? who's pretending?

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Let one of them know that you f*cked up and need to change the scheduled time of your date.

If you try some crazy Scooby Doo like scheme then it's just going to fail and blow up in your face.Just be honest with the guy,and if he gets pissed then tell him to f*ck off because you got back up dick waiting.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

The obvious answer is to set up an 80's sitcom-style farce where you're running back and forth between two dates without letting them know about each other. You'll make up excuses like, "I have to go to the bathroom," and, "Let me just freshen up a bit," in order to keep your dates from getting suspicious in your absence. Then, at the end of the evening, you'll slip up and they'll find out, but you'll think of something heartwarming to say, and they'll simmer down, and then the credits will roll.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Juggle them both, for as long as you can, until it all blows up in your face.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

TS is a massive *****. No excuses. She sleeps with 730 people a year. True story.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by wizards?
Don't be a complete hobag and date two people at the same time?

...just sayin'

Well isn't there a fine example of the chauvinist society's direct application of double standards of sexual morals.

Madame, I recommend coming clean and telling the truth to both of them. If either of them gets irritated and decides that you're not worth it or that you're not allowed to see more than one chap you're interested in, then he's not worth the effort. You're better than that. Just be completely honest and say you've been stupid and got yourself into a silly clash of timings, and can you reschedule?
You must be in high school....
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Quote by fearofthemark
pretending? who's pretending?

Let me relive my past...

"I could really use a potion right now."
*walks*
"YES This item can really help! I can't wait to use it! It could help heal my pokemon and help me win money so I can provide a meal for my family and give my kids their Christmas present that I am too poor to afford! Yes! I am so thankful!" =']
Yes I was crying tears of joy.
*approaches*
"BZZZZZZRRRRRRT"
"AH FUCK"

I refuse to believe you from now on.
edit.... wellll it seems i misread the original post a bit. here's the truth: Yeah, you CAN cancel on one guy. that shit happens all the time.

go on a date with one then go on a date with the other later in the day, problem solved
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Last edited by poopsmith666 at Dec 13, 2009,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Let me relive my past...

"I could really use a potion right now."
*walks*
"YES This item can really help! I can't wait to use it! It could help heal my pokemon and help me win money so I can provide a meal for my family and give my kids their Christmas present that I am too poor to afford! Yes! I am so thankful!" =']
Yes I was crying tears of joy.
*approaches*
"BZZZZZZRRRRRRT"
"AH FUCK"

I refuse to believe you from now on.

Don't forget the always annoying "Self Destruct" tactic he pulls all the f*cking time!

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Jesus, this thread is getting people angry.

Good on you, sistah! Fight back against the chauvinist system of repression! If a guy sees two women, he's a player, if a woman sees two men, she's a slut. How's that for fairness and equality? Ignore the bastards, I say.
Quote by Kumanji

Good on you, sistah! Fight back against the chauvinist system of repression! If a guy sees two women, he's a player, if a woman sees two men, she's a slut. How's that for fairness and equality? Ignore the bastards, I say.

Chauvinist? Nope.

Girl getting two guys, quite easy.
Guy getting two girls, forget about it.

The reason guys are rewarded for multiple conquests is because it actually takes effort. Girls just sit there looking pretty and guys drop at their feet.
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
Quote by Pr0gNut
Don't forget the always annoying "Self Destruct" tactic he pulls all the f*cking time!

Yeah. Their god damn suicide bombing has killed my pokemon so many times. THESE ARE NOT CREATURES OF WAR, YOU ASS CLOWN!
They just want to fight cleanly and faint
Quote by PinkFender_69
Chauvinist? Nope.

Girl getting two guys, quite easy.
Guy getting two girls, forget about it.

The reason guys are rewarded for multiple conquests is because it actually takes effort. Girls just sit there looking pretty and guys drop at their feet.

Mm sure. Glad you have a balanced and realistic view of the opposite sex.
Quote by MaritMatrix
I have a serious problem guys.
There's these two boys at my school... both of them seem to like me, and both asked me out on a date. (not at the same time...!)
But, the problem is... I forgot what day I had planned with the first guy. Problem: I said yes to the other guy too, and we're going on the same day as I said to the first one.
They both hate eachother... I don't know why. Both are very cute, though number two is pretty emo-looking, but still cute. Number one is... he's just cute.

Problem: WHAT DO I DO ?!
I can't cancel and I can't tell them the truth... Not yet. So, a little help from you would be nice ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_cloning

It's the only way.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Kumanji

I'm sorry but do you really think that guys think that way? I'm disgusted by cheating like that, and it doesn't matter which gender you are, it's still wrong either way.
Quote by Pr0gNut
Let one of them know that you f*cked up and need to change the scheduled time of your date.

If you try some crazy Scooby Doo like scheme then it's just going to fail and blow up in your face.Just be honest with the guy,and if he gets pissed then tell him to f*ck off because you got back up dick waiting.

Scooby Doo was the best reference you could make there?
Quote by wizards?
I'm sorry but do you really think that guys think that way? I'm disgusted by cheating like that, and it doesn't matter which gender you are, it's still wrong either way.

She's not cheating. Your outburst of offensive language was really quite unwarranted and pretty disgusting if you ask me. You're jumping to conclusions because she's a woman.

EDIT - sorry, to poopsmith, the above.

Wizards, she's not cheating dammit xD
Last edited by Kumanji at Dec 13, 2009,
Page 1 of 2