Ok so in the last 3 months my rig has been radically improved so im a happy camper!
However im looking for a delay to run permanntly at the end of my chain, just to thicken the sound out. Only guitarist in band syndrome.

I play blues rock and pop for side project. it has to be tough in build as im an idiot
Would something like a ehx memory boy be sufficient or are there any others worth a look?

Any suggestions are welcomed and thanked.
Quote by metal_fretter
ok so iv started been shredding for a while now. and i was reading other threads and i was wondering, is shredding just playing random notes all over the fret board wherever i want. or am i supposed to shred in some kind of scale??
The memory boy is a cool delay, it would be suffiscent unless you want a lot of features and tap tempo.
malekko ekko 616
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
MXR carbon copy? I like em, although I'm more of digital man myself. Memory boy is a good choice as well, although I've never been a huge fan of EHX stuff.
Really not fussed about features, i want 3 or 4 repeats on a couple ms just to 'shimmer' the guitar
Quote by metal_fretter
ok so iv started been shredding for a while now. and i was reading other threads and i was wondering, is shredding just playing random notes all over the fret board wherever i want. or am i supposed to shred in some kind of scale??