i just spent about 20 minutes searching the web but anything i came up with didnt help.
when i got the guitar it was in pieces and the wiring was already out. the pickups have 3 wires, a red, a white and a bare. i have 1 volume and 1 tone knob and a 3 way switch. which wire goes where?
Pickups almost always come with a wiring diagram. If you don't have it, you can at least tell what kind of pickups they are and you can search for a wiring diagram for those pickups.
Gear:
Agile Septor Pro 727 EB Nat Ash
ESP/LTD Deluxe MH-1000NT
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Line 6 Spider Valve HD100 Head
Vox 4x12 Cabinet
hey man. check out the ultimate wiring diagram, there's a link in the central hub. what you ned should be on the first page, if you don't understand it or still have a couple questions, post them there
Quote by Jsteele1408
Pickups almost always come with a wiring diagram. If you don't have it, you can at least tell what kind of pickups they are and you can search for a wiring diagram for those pickups.

no wiring diagram. my uncle(who gave me the guitar and pickups) said he has no idea what kind they are

Quote by blandguitar
hey man. check out the ultimate wiring diagram, there's a link in the central hub. what you ned should be on the first page, if you don't understand it or still have a couple questions, post them there

checked it out. found what i need. now i just need to bring my meter home from work to ohm out the pups.