Somehow PacSun got a hold of my cell phone number and texts me from numerous numbers a few times a day. How do I stop this? I can't simply block it from the Verizon website because they have numerous numbers. Ideas? I've tried sending Cancel and Stop and all that crap..
trading standards? there was something on tv AGES ago about taking it to them.
EDIT: they said do it after trying the "stop" "end" "cancel" replys.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
I get called every day at 10PM on a withheld number, They hang up when i answer. I've learned to ignore it.
If the stop thing doesn't work you gotta call em up...It's within your rights to stop them from texting you or calling you. Don't ignore it, deal with it.

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
Quote by s-o-u-l-f-l-y
If the stop thing doesn't work you gotta call em up...It's within your rights to stop them from texting you or calling you. Don't ignore it, deal with it.

The same thing hapend to me people kept calling me from different numbers about 5 times a day. But when i finally called them back they stopped. I agree with soulfly
Quote by geigercou1
The same thing hapend to me people kept calling me from different numbers about 5 times a day. But when i finally called them back they stopped. I agree with soulfly

I agree with this... and even though it might sound like a d*ck move, two can play the same game.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Get a new sim card.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tell us your number and we'll sort it.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I'd give them an overdose of their own medicine. I don't have a phone to be advertised to. It's so I can talk to the people I care about and get shit done.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
Quote by evening_crow
I agree with this... and even though it might sound like a d*ck move, two can play the same game.

Wtf, how is is the same game? They are spamming him, if he calls back to try and get them to stop (after unsucessfully using their "methods" of stopping it), it's hardly that way at all you ass.
Quote by sglover34479
Wtf, how is is the same game? They are spamming him, if he calls back to try and get them to stop (after unsucessfully using their "methods" of stopping it), it's hardly that way at all you ass.

Woah buddy... it's time to pull out the sand castle from your vag.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.