good morning, hard rockers

need more opinions from the crowd here... currently putting the final touches on my Custom Guitar Plans... heres what i need ideas on - what to get as my Inlays, and what should i get printed on my headstock ?

Inlay ideas :-
AC/DC style lightning bolts on all frets (3rd 5th 7th etc)
AC/DC Bolt on 12th only
White dots on all frets
white dot on 12 only
black dots on all

Other suggestions ???

Headstock ideas :-
Manson (to make a perfect Matt Bellamy replica)
Kev
Celtic (my soccer team)
Ellis (the luthier)

*insert very confused face ?!?!* lol

really cant decide what to get on the headstock, all ideas r really REALLY appreciated

Rock On Good People

AND REMEMBER TO BUY "KILLING IN THE NAME OF" TODAY TO STOP X-FACTOR SUPERIORITY
Fretboard wood? I'd go with the lightning bolt on the 12th fret, no inlays looks better in my opinion. As for the headstock, i'd put your name up there, definitely not your soccer team :P

I trust you'll give us guitar pr0n when you get it

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Zoso1994
Fretboard wood? I'd go with the lightning bolt on the 12th fret, no inlays looks better in my opinion. As for the headstock, i'd put your name up there, definitely not your soccer team :P

I trust you'll give us guitar pr0n when you get it

Rosewood on the Fret Board

well i was gonna use no markers... but i recently played a guitar with none, and didnt feel totally comfortable with it, so i definatelu need something... hence i thought maybe black dots would work... as they look real subtle to others... but i can still see em =DD

hell yeah, ill be posting pics like a f***ing maniac when i get it =DD it will be my baby =DD
Why not dots on the side and blank on the board itself. You really shouldn't be looking down on the board anyways. If they are on the side only then you should be good.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Get the pink one.

Perforation of women guaranteed.
How about no inlays at all? Perhaps only a cool inlay on the 12th (the lighting bolt?). That way it'd look pretty cool yet simple. As far as the headstock, I'd choose Manson (since it's a Manson custom) or your name. Better yet, choose a name for your guitar and place it on the headstock.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Fender 60's Lacquer Jazzmaster
Schecter C-1+ with SD '59
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
Id have Manson wrote on the headstock, but only so I could show off that it is a Manson Custom
"Guitar is tactile, It's about how you play it"
- Joe Bonamassa

Am I right in thinking you're getting this made by TC Ellis to replicate Bellamy's Manson? If so I wouldn't get Manson on it that's like slapping a fender sticker on a squier or a gibson sticker on an epiphone and a ESP stick on a ltd etc.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Am I right in thinking you're getting this made by TC Ellis to replicate Bellamy's Manson? If so I wouldn't get Manson on it that's like slapping a fender sticker on a squier or a gibson sticker on an epiphone and a ESP stick on a ltd etc.

yeah that makes sense 2 me... but u didnt provide an alternative idea... just rules out 1 ?
Quote by JAHellraiser
Yeah!!! Celtic!!!

are you a Celtic man as well, good stuff Hail Hail
Lightning bolts option on the neck and put your own name on the headstock.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Put Powerstein on the headstock.
(()____(Main Rig)____())>

Carvin CS4 Goldtop
PRS Santana SE
Carvin SC90
Washburn Taurus 5-string Bass
Peavey 6505
Carvin v3m
Carvin 2x12
Spider Valve Cab
Plenty of Pedals.
Lightning bolt at the 12th, and your name on the headstock.

Wait, what's your last name? If you have a lame last name, don't do that.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by p o e
Lightning bolt at the 12th, and your name on the headstock.

Wait, what's your last name? If you have a lame last name, don't do that.

yeah dude my last name sucks ass =))

Kev Queen - sure im named after one of the greatest rock bands of all time... but still =/ lol
Quote by McLeod
Put Powerstein on the headstock.

Powerstein ?

why thats an odd one...
ohh and people... had another shift in heart, and been taking a few calls from friends with ideas... and the idea of getting an internal Fuzz Factory keeps coming up...

i know its old news for me, but im considering getting it again...

i know its kinda cliche'd because the obvious Matt Bellamy wannabe label will be strapped to me, but i would <3 to get the sorta sounds outta it that Matt does... and you just cant really with just the pedal, due to it being harder to manipulate away on the floor.

so if any1 has anything at all - information about how it works in terms of getting air raid style sounds etc that Matt does - that can sway me one way or another please speak up =/

ultimately the extra cost of the internal Fuzz Factory isnt a problem, it will be within my budget... i just wanna make sure the guitar is perfect
Quote by JesusCrisp
Lightning bolts option on the neck and put your own name on the headstock.

which lightning bolt option - all frets or just the 12th ?
All frets, well not all, but you know what I mean.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Dude, Queen would be AWESOME on the headstock of a guitar. Go for it.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by KingHenrik1967
yeah that makes sense 2 me... but u didnt provide an alternative idea... just rules out 1 ?

Your custom, your kesh. You can choose to put whatever you want on it but as you can see it's a bit silly having Manson on it.
Quote by '93
put manson on it...show what it is

well technically its just the Manson design, its actually gettin made by a Luthier called TC Ellis...

some guy said earlier its the equivalent of putting a Gibson sticker on an Epiphone.... but i just want what makes my guitar look best really
Quote by p o e
Dude, Queen would be AWESOME on the headstock of a guitar. Go for it.

im actually thinking about doing some little sketches of how to do it... just get Queen with some nifty writing =DD

if my little sketches end up looking as good as i'm hoping theyy will... KUDOS TO YOU SIR
Quote by JesusCrisp
All frets, well not all, but you know what I mean.

yeah i know what cha mean

im gonna get a picture of roughlyy how the finished product will look, and draw on some lightning bolts to see how the finished product looks...kinda....

watch THIS space
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Your custom, your kesh. You can choose to put whatever you want on it but as you can see it's a bit silly having Manson on it.

yeah i do see what ya mean man

just trying to get some ideas from the crowd n shit =/ see if some of the more creative types out there can inspire me