So I'm looking at these guitars, they are both around the same price and I dunno which on to get. The band I play in plays mostly Fightstar and Biffy Clyro in which both bands use Tele's and Strat's (And in Fightstar Alex Westaway uses a Tele with EMG's) but we also do some BFMv. Personaly I play Guns N' Roses, Goo Goo Dolls, Manic Street Preachers and just basicaly a huge range of music.

Which guitar do you reckon will be best.

I use a Marhsall JCM2000 DSL401 amp if it helps.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
I'd reccomend the corgan strat but that's just purely because I prefer it is a guitar and I don't like EMG pickups. Sounds like the Tele might be a better bet for you though.Well, for your band stuff anyway.
i vote the strat, but i recommend u build/customize one urself. most sig guitars are way overpriced cause part of what ur paying is for the name. get a regular strat and upgrade it.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
I would say "NO SIGNITURES", and then promptly recommend you look at a decent quality tele or strat and do as the guy above said and pimp it out with new pups, maybe change the pots, and that kind of thing.
Use your imagination!
personally, i'd get a jim root tele and swap the pickups out, and add a couple of pots like the above poster, mainly because it looks cool, haha. A pickup change can really change your sound a lot.
Quote by IROn 5L1nKY
I would say "NO SIGNITURES", and then promptly recommend you look at a decent quality tele or strat and do as the guy above said and pimp it out with new pups, maybe change the pots, and that kind of thing.
Use your imagination!

Well I think the Jim Root Tele is decent since it's made from Mahogany and Maple. I would like EMG's but if I were to go with the idea of custom building guitar it would cost a bit more than the Jim Root Tele since EMG's are like £80 and pup so that's £160 plus an a Tele that has space for EMG humbuckers (Which would most likely be a '72 Tele Deluxe) which is about £550. So all togerther that would be £710

But I understand where you're coming from =]

I don't mind people reccomending other guitars. My budget is about £650 possible a bit more.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!