What's up guys, Flesh on Fridays was a band from my area, Toronto to be exact. I knew the guys in the band and stuff (like a bit, not that well haha) and I thought their music was so damn awesome when they gave me their demo and asked me what I thought. It's kind of like Deathcore, but not nearly as gay as gay deathcore (you know? lol). Just really awesome heavy fast music with great guitarwork, pretty amazing drumwork, and good songwriting.

They have since broken up due to lack of finding a new drummer when their old one quit... all they would need would be some good recognition to get drummer or labels to notice them and they might have a chance haha.

not trying to plug them here too hard or anything, but here's their myspace : http://www.myspace.com/fleshonfridays

what do you guys think
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Meh,not very good imo.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by The Kreator
i haven't seen you on here in aaaaagggeeeessss

The pit swallowed him whole.
yeah the pit/the drug thread

I dunno, i just think that the qualities their music has, like its being played live by a really good band, not hugely produced or the 10000th take. The energy/enthusiasm that i hear in the music further backs up the point to me.

I dunno maybe im biased cuz theyre local
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman