Page 1 of 4
Nice.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Take it to the chilis thread.

And no it is just speculation at this point, they are playing a gig in january, lets see if he turns up before screaming and crying
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Seems to have been coming for a while, after Chad saying he couldn't answer questions about John and stuff like that.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy

Quote by MetalheadforJC

I herd rap mean Retraded Attemped at Poetry

I am so close to crying right now, this better be false.

Although I much prefer his solo stuff, The Red Hot Chili Peppers are just sex. But it's not sex without Hillel/John. Damn it.

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Dirge Humani
I refuse to believe this.

I refuse to care. lol
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
It's not confirmed, so it's a bit silly to believe it at the moment.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
You're all acting as if The Beatles are breaking up again.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by Led Pepplin
You're all acting as if The Beatles are breaking up again.

They are?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
this is....

it's just....

You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I don't see how it is worse. A second Beatle's breakup means more Yoko Ono and (somehow) John Lennon wankery. And nothing is worse than that.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1923978
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
personally if thats how its going to go, thats how it should go because they would suck if froosh was still in it without heart. Personally what happens happens. Still though, frusciante is insane and will continue to make great music wherever he ends up.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I don't see how it is worse. A second Beatle's breakup means more Yoko Ono and (somehow) John Lennon wankery. And nothing is worse than that.

It would also mean zombie John and zombie George. On the up side, Ringo might finally be the best drummer in the band.
Mind you, the guitar work might be a bit sloppy.
Quote by blue_strat
Going to his MySpace page makes my browser tell me it could be harmful to my computer.

Fact of the Day.
I can't say I'll be upset if this is confirmed. At least this talented (yet still somewhat overrated) guitarist can shine solo, without having to put up with that talentless sod Anthony Kiedis.
I just hope John hasn't relapsed or something. I could care less whether or not he's a part of the chili peppers anymore. I really don't listen to them that often anymore anyways. I just don't wanna see a good artist fall back into those same habits he was in 15 years ago.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I'm not that into them, I do like some of their stuff. Either way its not gonna be RHCP without him if they keep going.
josh was the second guitarist for the group right? i think someone has gotten the wrong end of the stick concerning his involvement here.

edit: type fail
I saw this on a blog this morning. I absolutely adore both his solo stuff and the Chili Peppers, I'd be absolutely gutted if he leaves. I've been fortunate enough to witness him and Flea jamming three times though.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by ZeGuitarist
I can't say I'll be upset if this is confirmed. At least this overrated (yet still somewhat talented) guitarist can shine solo, without having to put up with that talentless sod Anthony Kiedis.

Fixed that for you, mate.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
wasn't this like a big rumor a while ago? either way, i'll seriously cry if its true, it is worse than a second beatles breakup!
Good. Now he can focus more on his solo career.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Page 1 of 4