HI,
HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT INSTALLING A 3-PIN PICKUP TO MY GUITAR, I WANT TO USE A 3 PIN CABLE TO HOOK IT UP TO THIS...

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-MII-FASTTRACK-LIST

I plan on using a guitar, but i dont know how or where to get a 3 pin connector to the guitar... can someone help me

ps. i dont know if its called a 3-pin, but its the same output that mics have so i can interchange between them.

thanks
Equipment
Fender-Squier strat
Huntington Acoustic
Ibanez SGT122 12 string
Handmade Cajon Drum
Ibanez EW20ANST <-- my baby

it's called an XLR cable, and you don't have to get a special pickup to plug your guitar into an XLR input, just get a 1/4 inch to XLR cable
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
where can i buy an xlr guitar pickup, the thing that goes on the side with all of the buttons and an ouput of xlr?

i need this because i bought a preamp for my mic and it uses an xlr cable input, si i wanted to install an xlr output to my guitar so i can plug it into the same spot.
Equipment
Fender-Squier strat
Huntington Acoustic
Ibanez SGT122 12 string
Handmade Cajon Drum

Last edited by Thundergiant97 at Dec 13, 2009,
Quote by Thundergiant97
where can i buy an xlr guitar pickup, the thing that goes on the side with all of the buttons and an ouput of xlr?

See nutinpwnsgibson's post.

Also, that interface ahs an instrument jack, you could just plug your guitar in with a normal guitar cable...
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
where can i buy a thing on the sidde of the guitar that has an XML output? that thing that has the little equilizer buttons, but instead of a 1/4 inch its a XML cable?
Equipment
Fender-Squier strat
Huntington Acoustic
Ibanez SGT122 12 string
Handmade Cajon Drum