You will need:
Plywood
Super strong sticky backed velcro
Wood glue
Screws
Paint
Rubber Feet

Though if it's only 6 pedals, you're not gonna need anything other than a bit of wood, rubber feet and velcro. because I don't think 6 pedals calls for anything fancy, coz they can fit in one row, I would expect.
you should probably make enough space for at least ten pedal in case you buy more in the future.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
depleted uranium. you never know when your pedalboard might have to double as an anti-tank weapon. sure, the cynics around here might say, "when are you ever going to need that?", but at least you'll be prepared for any eventualities if you try to break out some winger covers. And as an added bonus, it'll be so heavy no-one will be able to nick it.

ok, so that's a joke (just to keep myself right in case some retard tries it and tries to sue me).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If you can find a small piece of Veltex that will cover your board, I highly recommend putting that on the board. It's basically the loop side (or softer side) of strips of velcro. Then, you can put the hook (rough) side of velcro on your pedals, and you'll never have to worry about if you have to re-arrange the board ever, because the entire surface will be able to hold on to the pedals. It's strong, too. I can put my pedal board vertical, and not even the heaviest of my pedals even budge.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣