We'll start from the beginnng i was partying at my friends house and i was we can say intoxicated and i made out and then slept with this girl id just met. Now heres the problem she was not my girlfriend... Im not like that its just i got caugh tin the moment and in my breakdown the next morning i broke up with my girlfirednid been dating for three years she does'nt know and i dont really want to get back with her but do i owe it to her to tell her the truth?

Agile AL 2000 white chrome w/floyd
Jackson Dx10d Dinky with Swapped neck pup
Bugera 333-212

Peavey Vypyr 75

*semi to unfunny and immature comment/pun*
*emoticon or example of onomatopoeia of poster's choice*
*turnaround phrase such as "But seriously", On topic", etc.*
*serious comment relating to thread*

END POST.

The above is the format many of your replies will follow. Enjoi.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Dec 13, 2009,
Or you could have stayed with your girlfriend and not told her?

EDIT: or just show her this thread?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Tell her the truth you dunce.

Edit: Ya, think about how you would feel in her situation (if she cheated but never told you and you found out later)
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Last edited by Its So Easy at Dec 13, 2009,
Go blog about it, kid.

Cheating is just wrong.
Personally if you told me, and I was your girl of three years, I'd slap you and most likely /not/ take you back.
But I'd be more pissed if I found out after time that you did it and didn't tell me.

Honesty is the key...
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
yeah tell her
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by Pat_s1t
*semi to unfunny and immature comment/pun*
*emoticon or example of onomatopoeia of poster's choice*
*turnaround phrase such as "But seriously", On topic", etc.*
*serious comment relating to thread*

END POST.

The above is the format many of your replies will follow. Enjoi.

The only thing semi to unfunny around here is MY PENIS.

ZING

On topic: You should tell her.
No. Just no. She must never know. Knowing you slept with another girl and broke up with her the next day will kill her inside.
Don't do it.
dude no. you know whY? all your going to do is COMEPLTLEY desteoy your relationshi with her. Just accept what you did is wrong you feel bad so obviously it was a mistake you wont do again. dont tell her honestly man shes just going to hate you and you can avoid that
------------------------------------------------------------------------
your insane, but reasonable
Quote by bloodlust_panda
dude no. you know whY? all your going to do is COMEPLTLEY desteoy your relationshi with her. Just accept what you did is wrong you feel bad so obviously it was a mistake you wont do again. dont tell her honestly man shes just going to hate you and you can avoid that

Well if she finds out through another source she'll be angry because TS cheated and never told, sad because she spent 3 years of her life with this dude and heartbroken because she may wind up thinking that TS thinks she wasn't worth the time or effort. So TS I would suggest you man up and tell her, it may not be the easiest thing to do but it's the responsible thing to do.
Wow man that was low, tell her the truth you owe her that atleast.
Yamaha RGX-A2
Line 6 Spider
Need a new amp so much D:
Orange Stack or Marshall JCM 2000 Stack please.
You're 16. You shouldn't have had a gf for 3 years anyways, christ. These are the years when you sleep around and experiment, not settle down and start a family. You should definitely be honest and tell your ex, whether or not it hurts her now, it will hurt her more later (trust me, I've been on the other side, straight up honesty is better than hiding it). You owe it to her, and to yourself.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
thanks dude right above me kinda hit the same note as some of my friends i appreciate the help/input this proves at least to me that the pit can be useful..lol

Agile AL 2000 white chrome w/floyd
Jackson Dx10d Dinky with Swapped neck pup
Bugera 333-212

Peavey Vypyr 75

Some how make it out to be her fault. That would be the smartest idea.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
If you tell her than you are STILL only helping yourself. Don't be selfish. Live with what you did, alone.

Otherwise, nice, kudos, high five, way to go bud!!! You rock. Good story. Those is memories that will last a lifetime.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.