My Fender Frontman 15g broke a few years ago and it's just been lying around while new amps have taken its place. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what's wrong with it and if it's worth fixing?
I was playing along and it started cutting out, at first I thought it was a dodgy lead but then it cut out completely.
When I turn on the distortion and turn it up high it does work, but there is a load of background noise and it sounds awful. On the clean channel no sound comes out.
Can anybody give me some advice on what is possibly wrong with it or if it just finally needs chucked?
don't waste your money on it it's a cheap beginers amp, it would cost more to repair than it's value
that's what i'd have thought. unless you know an amp tech who'll take a look for free or something...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?