i have a 50 watt solid state amp that i need for repair. any places where i can repair it in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada? or around there doesnt matter
Go Ibanez!
Have you tried searching locally for independent amp or electronics repair shops? Then musical instruments?

What is wrong with it. Solid State amps can be difficult to diagnose and repair depending on what the problem is. What amp is it?
well it keeps making a really strange noise when i play it. not a feedback. it sounds like a pluck banjo. no sustain at all. sounds terrible. its a HH studio 50 amp...
Go Ibanez!
Be prepared for a bit of sticker shock as to what it could cost to repair it. The diagnostics then repair will usually come close to the cost of a new amp many times.
mmm, repairing SS amps is often difficult and not cost effective...probably time to find a new amp
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
mmm, repairing SS amps is often difficult and not cost effective...probably time to find a new amp

sorry 4 the late reply, but, i love that amp. the clean sound is incredible, and the distortion, with a line 6 pedal, sounds like a tube amp.

but anyways, yes, i did find a place to fix it, but the guy is in a 2 week vacation and 3 weeks behind... so its gonna take about a month to take it...
Go Ibanez!