Hey! I just thought that I should post here as online bands seem to be mentioned a lot here.

I am looking for people to jam with using NINJAM! I will be called "muckypup1" so if you see that name online, just start jamming and playing! I'll join in!

S0 if anyone wants some fun, just check it out!

Also, i'll be playing metal and rock, not jazz but if you play jazz thats ok, i'll try anything!

COME ON!!!!!!
test.ninjam.com:2050

Jazz-esque jam.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Google is your friend, if you need to download the program.

test.ninjam.com:2050 is the only room with anyone in it at the moment.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
......link...........................................plz.........
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Quote by muckypup
Are you on there much?

I try to get on as much as I can, which ends up being about a half-hour a day, usually.
Quote by MuffinMan
Quote by muckypup
http://www.ninjam.com/

I just found it in Reaper and thought it would be cool to test it out with you lot!

I actually found NINJAM first. Then I found Reaper, loved it.

I would love to do a metal / rock jam, but I only have a 12-string acoustic here
Quote by MuffinMan
Last edited by Black Star at Dec 13, 2009,
I was on yesterday...

Maybe I can get on sometime during the week, hopefully to find something else than a full-booked jazz jam.

I play bass
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by muckypup
Don't you have an electric guitar?

I do, but not here. I keep it at my drummer's house, since I hate carrying it back and forth. I'm going to grab it later this week, though.
Quote by MuffinMan