Hey guys desperately need an amp upgrade from my small 15 watter and have sussed out some local deals on 3 different amps and just thought I would get your thoughts and opinions on them.

Laney RBW300 - 300w 1x15 Laney combo similar to the RB9 on today's market- $340 AUD

Acoustic 124 - Made in the US 4x10 100w combo, desribed to me as being a really bright sounding amp, can be used for other instruments - $200 AUD

Hartke 3500 (retails for1k) + Eminence 4x10 Cab - Most of us know that with Hartke we are getting a good deal, large variety of EQ options plus tube preamp option - $700 AUD

I'm kind of leaning towards the Hartke and 4x10 but it's a tad more pricey than the other options. I play mostly rock, pop, funk, blues, punk and indie. Is the Hartke worth the little more cash as a worthwhile, long term amp investment?

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel
if you're going to be gigging, go for the hartke, it'll have more power and is more versatile given that you can change cabs around etc etc
If that is truly as U.S.A.-made Acoustic amp, it is pretty old. Make sure it is in good condition before you buy it, if that is the one you end up choosing.

I like the Hartke HA-series amps. They are surprisingly loud; much more so than a lot of amps that have the same power rating. I played the 500-watt HA (HA5500, I believe) and it was a great-sounding amp that was as loud as hell through a 4x10 cab. It was almost deafening through my Hartke 8x10 cabinet. I was surprised to learn that during a side-by-side comparison with the new Hartke bass amps (the LH-series, I believe), the 500-watt HA amp was a lot louder and sounded a lot better than the newer 500-watt Hartke amplifier.

We don't get a lot of Laney amps in this neck of the woods, so I can't tell you if it would be a good choice. They have a great reputation for guitar amps, and their bass amps look like well-made and versatile pieces of equipment. In the end, I'd go with the Hartke with the 4x10 cabinet.
i think you should try to talk the guy down on the laney and that would be your best bet.

if you can afford the hartke then by all means buy it if your getting the whole setup cheaper then the cost of just the head
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
Quote by oz_bassist
Hey guys desperately need an amp upgrade from my small 15 watter and have sussed out some local deals on 3 different amps and just thought I would get your thoughts and opinions on them.

Laney RBW300 - 300w 1x15 Laney combo similar to the RB9 on today's market- $340 AUD

Acoustic 124 - Made in the US 4x10 100w combo, desribed to me as being a really bright sounding amp, can be used for other instruments - $200 AUD

Hartke 3500 (retails for1k) + Eminence 4x10 Cab - Most of us know that with Hartke we are getting a good deal, large variety of EQ options plus tube preamp option - $700 AUD

I'm kind of leaning towards the Hartke and 4x10 but it's a tad more pricey than the other options. I play mostly rock, pop, funk, blues, punk and indie. Is the Hartke worth the little more cash as a worthwhile, long term amp investment?

A Hartke HA3500 is an amazing amp for the price man (please note people the ridiculous inflation Australia gets in pricing) seeing as it has two preamps (tube and solid state) and a 10 band EQ for finer adjustments and a 2 band sitting next to it for more broad adjustments it's a bloody good amp. And at that price you'd be dumb not to snap it considering I've seen the amp head for about $1200 alone.
I am me. Live with it.