Page 1 of 4
So whats some epic shows that just had bad scheduling, not enough cash, or management issues that caused it to get cancelled

i think mine would be freaks and geeks, epic and hilarious, better then almost all shows on tv imo, practically every character has made it big as well as small one-episode characters such as James Franco, Jason Segel, Linda Cardellini, Seth Rogen and even Shia Labeuf

shame it was cancelled before it even got a chance.

so im lookin for some other good shows that were epic yet didnt make it since the only 2 shows on tv right now that slightly interest me are dexter(epic, but finale is tonight) and the office(decent)

tl;dr, freaks and geeks didnt make it but was epic, what are others?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
The Unusuals
Member of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.

Member of the "Schecter Stiletto Players Will Rule The World" Club. PM Your41Plague12 or Fett13 to join.
I think I am the only person who enjoyed Joey.

EDIT: That sounded ALOT less gayer in my head...
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
freaks and geeks was awesome. awesome cast as well

thats probably the only one for me, apart from a 2 episode pilot about a powerful columbian drug family who we're pushed out of columbia and had to escape to USA to start again. that was epic, not sure what it was called though

you are the only person probably^. theres only so much stupidity from one character that anyone can handle, without having a well balanced cast of different characters
Last edited by beau05 at Dec 13, 2009,
Robot Wars used to be on ages ago, it was when people made robots and they went in world-wide competitions to fight robots against each other. I used to love the show but they moved it to pay TV and i dont have pay tv
Daybreak! It was surprisingly awesome but they stopped it in the middle of season 1. So damn gay.
The loop was good, and had a lot of potential. Pilot episodes were great, then it got canceled, overhauled by fox, then got horrible ratings.
sigh...
Quote by StewieSwan
Allow me to now win this thread

Firefly

I lhave seen Serneity 23 times, I need to DL what little of Firefly was made.

To contribute: Invader Zim
Lil' Bush. It was so hilarious. It just came too late into his presidency.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

Only one short season
I can take a road that'll see me through.
Quote by Bolth Mannn
Robot Wars used to be on ages ago, it was when people made robots and they went in world-wide competitions to fight robots against each other. I used to love the show but they moved it to pay TV and i dont have pay tv

These were the beautiful days
Is It Bill Bailey, Paul Merton: The Series, 15 Storeys High and The Adventures of Lano and Woodley all should have had 100 series. That they didn't is undeniable evidence that TV stations hate everyone.
Quote by webbtje
Darkplace.

Shit, ****ing this too.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Dec 13, 2009,
Quote by Scout1011
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

Only one short season
Jeez. I remember watching it, and sure did love it.
Freeks and geeks, firefly, flight of the conchords (wasnt cancelled as far as I know, but it's not gonna continue), that vampire show with the really hot girl (not darkangel), painkiller jane, e.t.c.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I liked Newsradio, and i think that was actually quite succesful, but was cut short due to Phil Hartmans death.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender
I liked Newsradio, and i think that was actually quite succesful, but was cut short due to Phil Hartmans death.

I used to watch that show every night. I think they replaced him for a season or two before it got axed.
The 4400
Pilot Candidate (Candidate for a Goddess)
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Last edited by talia. at Dec 13, 2009,
Quote by whitenihilist
I used to watch that show every night. I think they replaced him for a season or two before it got axed.

Yeah its been a while since i last saw it and couldn't remember if they still continued without him for a while or not.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Arrested Development was the shit... but i miss another show, too. anyone remember carpoolers? im not even sure what channel it was on, or who was in it, but it was pretty ****ing funny

and the UK office. that was such a brilliant show. such a shame it didnt last too long. kicks NBC's ass.
Last edited by smartguyreviews at Dec 13, 2009,
Quote by Venice King
I think I am the only person who enjoyed Joey.

EDIT: That sounded ALOT less gayer in my head...

I enjoyed the hot chick in it
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I really, really hate anime, but I sure wish there were more than 6 episodes of FLCL.

Also, Darkplace. That show is hilarious.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Invader Zim.

Also, My Name Is Earl. I know it had 4 seasons, which is pretty good...BUT DON'T JUST LEAVE EVERYONE WONDERING, FUCKING TELL US WHAT HAPPENED
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Dec 13, 2009,
I remember a year or two ago, there was a show on Spike TV called Factory. There was 6 episodes, and I never saw it again
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Page 1 of 4