Does the wheel in the back of the guitar work like a tremol-no? As in, if you turn it a certain way, the trem. will act like a hard tail (I think it's called) so you can tune it or just make it dive-only, and if you turn it another way, it will go back into floating position?
No, the wheel is to adjust the spring tension for the trem.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
G-400 alpine white (signed by Coheed & Cambria)
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
So, the only way I would be able to tune the guitar without the trem. going crazy would be to block it?

Is that the only solution?
Quote by Mathcorey
So, the only way I would be able to tune the guitar without the trem. going crazy would be to block it?

Is that the only solution?

As far as I have understood, yes.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
G-400 alpine white (signed by Coheed & Cambria)
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
They do work, you just have to take out the tension-knob/tension-bar (which is adjusted by the knob) like the manual you were supposed to get with the guitar shows you how to. This makes it a "free-floating" trem, just as any other basic Floyd Rose trem. Taking out this knob/bar will allow you to install a tremol-no.
ZR's have a sort of built in "tremol-no", except when it's installed, you can still pull back, you just can't push down.

Also, you wanna know how to tune a trem without it "going crazy"? Learn how to adjust it. It's fairly simple once you do it a couple of times.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...