Hi everybody. This is a song I just finished actually a few minutes ago. It comes in at around 3:20, changes keys quite a few times, but stays in B minor for most of the end. Check it out and tell me what you think . Any constructive criticism welcome.
Attachments:
Absence.zip
Sweet candy populous...

a worry free entrance...

into the world's history.

Quote by bartdevil_metal
The yellow envelope with the dot in it makes me e-orgasm.

I really like it, sounds like something that would be awesome to improvise over, and probably something awesome to put vocals over. Very impressed, well done and get working an an album of this stuff recorded and such!

Also, if you're looking for someone to play on any tracks you write for an online collab, PM me.

Mike
Pretty good, definitely not boring.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

It's between you, user_nameless, me, and my split personality
I like kittens
SHUT UP NO ONE ASKED YOU!

Proud member of the UG Shred Mafia. P.M. godofshred to join.

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

PAROXYSM.
Very very enjoyable. You should double track 4 on left and right with another track and put track five as center. It's a bit more balanced that way. Anyways, very impressive song. The only problem I have is that there is, besides a few riffs, an utter lack of of a recognizable structure. But it's progressive so that's not the place to look for it anyways, lol. Put some vox on it at parts and this will be epic. 8.8/10

EDIT: I'm listening again and I hear a lot of BTBAM. The Great Misdirect specifically.
Last edited by Limaj_daas at Dec 13, 2009,
Thank you all for listening and critiquing . Oh and Limaj_daas, you're exactly right. I've been listening to that album a bunch lately and it had a big impact on how this song turned out.
Sweet candy populous...

a worry free entrance...

into the world's history.

Quote by bartdevil_metal
The yellow envelope with the dot in it makes me e-orgasm.