Y'know, the ones selling "beatiful guitar just for you, from China!"

They had some pretty awesome looking (fake) Gibsons and stuff. I'm sure they were made from pure garbage but they did look pretty good.

So, what happened to them? Did they get shut down?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
They've probably changed sites and disappeared again for a while until another no0b creates a thread asking how come they are selling gibsons for so cheap and whether they should buy it or not.
Quote by tuesdayup
She practically had to beg Gibson to get arrested.

If she just left the Gibson name off the headstock she probably wouldn't have had a problem. She could just point people to ebay to get their own "unique guitar decal"

You realize that would actually make it a real guitar, not a fake one?
They are still out there. They come and go or change names etc to keep ahead of gibson lawyers and the counterfeit police.

Its funny with the effort they put into building copies then selling them for such low prices they could actually build decent guitars under their own brand. Agile has a pretty good business under their own name and many are cheaper than the knock off gibsons but higher quality.
jeffc313, that guitar got the screws on the headstock right?
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
It's cheaper, more honest, and will get you a better guitar to just buy an Agile.

The interesting market for Gibson "fakes" is the high end stuff where it costs MORE than the real deal.
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.