Page 1 of 2
Dexter's Lab...?

I knew that little ginger freak would eventually do something sick...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...

Edit: Nevermind, biga29 beat me to the punch
Last edited by LukeBTH at Dec 13, 2009,
Nope, but I love the series.. hopefully can get the season on DVD for christmas..? Any idea when it'll be out?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I've heard so much about this show. I may need to borrow the dvds from a friend. D:
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by King ofKumbucha
I'm waiting for it to stream online. I can't wait! Dexter never disappoints.

THIS THIS THIS

dont wanna ruin it so not reading rest of the thread!
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
THIS THIS THIS

Just saw it
SPOILERS below

I can't believe she's dead! At what point did Trinity have time to kill her? I'm guess it was before he went to get his car while Dexter was at his place. Overall I thought this season was a bit more clear cut than the others but Lithgows acting more than made up for it. Amazing end to an amazing season.
i cant figure out when he did it either, especially as she was supposed to be on flight

i guess its a lead in to baby harrison becoming a serial killer too?

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
This was my favorite season by far. Lithgow was incredible as Trinity. I'm with a few of you guys. I just don't know how Trinity would have had time to track down and kill Rita. Something just doesn't add up...
Quote by JimmyBanks6
THIS THIS THIS

This.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Is she definitely dead and it wasn't just a dream sequence or something?

I suppose if it was a dream then it would've been in that different lighting.
Quote by bulldozerbob
Is she definitely dead and it wasn't just a dream sequence or something?

I suppose if it was a dream then it would've been in that different lighting.

Yeah it didn't seem like a dream, even though I desperately wanted it to be. I wasn't the biggest fan of Rita and always thought she was a bit of a cunt, but her going out like that is not what I wanted. Also, poor Dexter now being left alone with three kids. No doubt Deb will help out, but still...
Quote by happytimeharry
Yeah it didn't seem like a dream, even though I desperately wanted it to be. I wasn't the biggest fan of Rita and always thought she was a bit of a cunt, but her going out like that is not what I wanted. Also, poor Dexter now being left alone with three kids. No doubt Deb will help out, but still...

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I'm not sure how it's going to pan out though. They'll know it's a Trinity killing, so they'll wonder why Rita was killed, seeing as it'd be a very big coincidence that she would be killed by Trinity if he didn't previously know Dexter. Also, I could see Arthur's family being a problem when it comes to seeing him as Dexter Morgan instead of Kyle Butler.
Last edited by bulldozerbob at Dec 14, 2009,
Quote by bulldozerbob
Yeah, I know what you mean.

I'm not sure how it's going to pan out though. They'll know it's a Trinity killing, so they'll wonder why Rita was killed, seeing as it'd be a very big coincidence that she would be killed by Trinity if he didn't previously know Dexter. Also, I could see Arthur's family being a problem when it comes to seeing him as Dexter Morgan instead of Kyle Butler.

Yeah I was just having the same discussion with a friend of mine. I think the department is going to find out Dexter was close to Trinity and knew who he was before they did, and they are going to question him big time. I'm really curious to see how Dexter is going to cope with the loss of Rita though. His character went through a lot of evolving this season. I would expect this event to make him more primal, but he really can't do that with kids. It's going to be an interesting conflict.
Quote by happytimeharry
Yeah I was just having the same discussion with a friend of mine. I think the department is going to find out Dexter was close to Trinity and knew who he was before they did, and they are going to question him big time. I'm really curious to see how Dexter is going to cope with the loss of Rita though. His character went through a lot of evolving this season. I would expect this event to make him more primal, but he really can't do that with kids. It's going to be an interesting conflict.

Yeah, but I think then if they do find out Dexter was close to Trinity then they'll ask where he is, because they don't know he's dead, so I'm not sure how it'd work out.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next season, any idea when it'd going to start, same time next year I assume?
Quote by bulldozerbob
Yeah, but I think then if they do find out Dexter was close to Trinity then they'll ask where he is, because they don't know he's dead, so I'm not sure how it'd work out.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next season, any idea when it'd going to start, same time next year I assume?

Yeah, next September most likely. Way too damned long.

Oh well, I still have Criminal Minds to catch up on and keep me busy for a while.
Yes I thought the season finale was just brilliant. I believe that he did it while Dexter was away. Remember the message on his phone about how she had to pick something up from the house and scheduled a later flight? But this episode left we sitting and staring at my tv wondering "What just happened?" Truly brilliant
Gear:
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24
Marshall MG30DFX
ISP Noise Decimator
Need a new amp. Any ideas? PM me

Quote by Kensai
Either you got the wrong thread or the gays in your state are very well hung.

ohhh man haha. Best season by far. Ive got no clue how they are gonna be able to top that.
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Am i the only one that noticed that Sgt. Baptista walked by when trinity met dexter at the lab? so when they found out arthur=trinity shouldn't they have been like WTF?!?!? why was he talking to you at the department dexter???
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
Yes. The season finale was one of the craziest friggin things I've seen. It was totally upsetting. Season 5 will definately have some major shit going down
Quote by Morbidyeti
Am i the only one that noticed that Sgt. Baptista walked by when trinity met dexter at the lab? so when they found out arthur=trinity shouldn't they have been like WTF?!?!? why was he talking to you at the department dexter???

I thought of that but it seems reasonable that he probably didn't even notice him. It's not like they talked.
It was quite a shock to find out she was dead. I think this has been the best season since the first.
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S
Quote by happytimeharry
This was my favorite season by far. Lithgow was incredible as Trinity. I'm with a few of you guys. I just don't know how Trinity would have had time to track down and kill Rita. Something just doesn't add up...

Thanks a lot.

At least put a fucking *SPOILER*.
You've just ruined it for me. Thanks a fecking lot.

I was reading this thread to see if I should stream it or wait until it appears on TV here in the UK, based on how good everyone says the season is.
But, you've just ruined it . Thanks.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
SPOILER ALERT

jon lithgow and the director have both confirmed rita has been killed and it is not a dream

when trinity says "its already over" before he is killed, it is a direct reference to rita already being killed.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Dec 14, 2009,
Quote by Simsimius
Thanks a lot.

At least put a fucking *SPOILER*.
You've just ruined it for me. Thanks a fecking lot.

I was reading this thread to see if I should stream it or wait until it appears on TV here in the UK, based on how good everyone says the season is.
But, you've just ruined it . Thanks.

It's the day after it aired. Why wouldn't we be talking about the episode? You should've done what I did and watched the episode first before you came here.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
It's the day after it aired. Why wouldn't we be talking about the episode? You should've done what I did and watched the episode first before you came here.

I haven't watched any of the new series.
But, I can't decide if to strat watchign now or watch when it airs in the UK.

I was hoping to get some good reviews in this thread, while still being able to skip any section entitled SPOILER.
Big thanks for those who did label itl.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
I haven't watched any of the new series.
But, I can't decide if to strat watchign now or watch when it airs in the UK.

I was hoping to get some good reviews in this thread, while still being able to skip any section entitled SPOILER.
Big thanks for those who did label itl.

dont worry about it man, sux i know but season is still really good even knowing how it ends.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
I was in COMPLETE shock. I new it was going to be good but i never thought it would be able to top the first season finale, but it did.

Greatest thing i have ever watched. But now there is a cliffhanger that won't be resolved for another 9 months, FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

Heres what i think will happen next season:

Debra will move in to help out

There will be a custody battle with Pauls parents for Astor and Cody

The police will question why Rita was targeted

They may give Harrison sociopathic tendencies, although it'll be a little hard since he's still an infant

Debra will begin to find out a little more about Dexter, not that he's a serial killer though.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Holy mother ****. I just watched it today...

Wow. Definitely one of the best executed plot twists of just about anything... I actually thought it was a dream the whole time, and was waiting to see what the hell was going on... then the episode just ended.. All I could think was "holy shit.. did that.. actually just happen?". Then I googled it. And it did happen. Season 5 is going to be interesting..
Quote by TOMMYB22
I was in COMPLETE shock. I new it was going to be good but i never thought it would be able to top the first season finale, but it did.

Greatest thing i have ever watched. But now there is a cliffhanger that won't be resolved for another 9 months, FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

Heres what i think will happen next season:

Debra will move in to help out

There will be a custody battle with Pauls parents for Astor and Cody

The police will question why Rita was targeted

They may give Harrison sociopathic tendencies, although it'll be a little hard since he's still an infant

Debra will begin to find out a little more about Dexter, not that he's a serial killer though.

i think the police will assume dexter was targeted to tell debra(the lead investigator) to back off

harrison is a mirror image of his dad now, so ill assume he will have some killer-like-traits

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by dark&broken
Holy mother ****. I just watched it today...

Wow. Definitely one of the best executed plot twists of just about anything... I actually thought it was a dream the whole time, and was waiting to see what the hell was going on... then the episode just ended.. All I could think was "holy shit.. did that.. actually just happen?". Then I googled it. And it did happen. Season 5 is going to be interesting..

I know, i hoping it was a dream the entire time, i just couldn't believe that it actually happened.

Although if they really wanted to they could somehow make that a dream or something similar for next season but with the may that was executed it would just be a massive turkey slap to the the face of the viewers.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by JimmyBanks6
i think the police will assume dexter was targeted to tell debra(the lead investigator) to back off

harrison is a mirror image of his dad now, so ill assume he will have some killer-like-traits

I'm not sure harrison will turn out like that.

Dexter was 3 when it happened, and he'd been living in a shipping crate, watched his mom get ripped to shreds, then sat in a pool of blood for a few days.

Harrison isn't even a year old yet, we don't know if he actually witnessed anything that happened, and he wasn't there for very long (relatively anyways). I don't think a child of that age would remember anything. I'm curious to see whether Dexter will actually tell harrison the truth as he grows up.. Aster and Cody will find out one way or another, so keeping it from Harrison with them in the picture would be difficult... although keeping it from him would just add another layer to Dexter's mirroring of Harry.
Page 1 of 2