Hey guys, I've got a few things that I need to get rid of since I'm kinda low on cash. These prices aren't set in stone so feel free to PM if you want to make an offer.

So I need to get rid of:

EMG 81/89 black pair that I've had for around a year but have barely used the guitar at all (the pickups are still on their first batteries and the batteries still have plenty of life in them). $115

Ibanez Roadstar II series neck from the 80s that I bought off ebay a little over a year ago for around $200. The frets had been professionally dressed and they still have a lot of life in them. The neck is in perfect condition aside from a few scratches on the back of the headstock. It has the Ibanez Smooth Tuner II tuning heads that were made by Gotoh and it also has a locking nut. The neck has an old square heel joint and its neck radius is 12". Asking for $150.

Super Vee Tremolo System that has barely been used and doesn't have any blemishes or anything. The kit is just for the tremolo and doesn't include the nut. The tremolo fits into any Squier or Strat and can fit into many other guitars that have the same type of route. I'm asking for $125.

I just wanted to make a post to see if anyone was interested. If you'd like to see pics just ask and I can definitely post some up here. Also, if you think my prices aren't reasonable just let me know.