Hey,

I'm having much more free time these day and i would like to help someone learning a song.

I can teach you how to play a song note per note, i'll tell you the structure, the tone etc...

-Would prefer if there's already a tab.
-Would prefer something from rock to metal because of my limited gear...

So... Just tell me a song, the band, i'll check it out and come very soon with it fully explained on the way to play it.

That it

Hope i can help someone...

-MDP
Last edited by MangeuDePoutine at Dec 13, 2009,
hey man if it isnt too much to ask ive been looking for this tab forever do you think that you can work something out for me? the song is I Want It All by Dios Malos. ive been looking to learn that song for 2 yrs and ive had no luck finding a tab or learning it myself maybe you might be able to help me out, id appreciate it alot
My Gear:

2010 Fender American Deluxe Sunburst Stratocaster HSS (1st Choice)
Ibanez RG 5EX1 (2nd Choice)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
Digitech Time Bender Delay
Boss BF-2 Flanger)
EHX Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi
Quote by IronFeliks
I Want Everything - Cracker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RLPp8rwg7s

James

I would prefer something more rock with a tab... I mostly want to perfect the tecnhic you use to play the song

Quote by PIMO
hey man if it isnt too much to ask ive been looking for this tab forever do you think that you can work something out for me? the song is I Want It All by Dios Malos. ive been looking to learn that song for 2 yrs and ive had no luck finding a tab or learning it myself maybe you might be able to help me out, id appreciate it alot

I can try to tab this out, i'll send you a PM tommorow

Quote by Glpchase
ive been havin trouble with those quick bluesy runs in the oblivion solo

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs...on_solo_tab.htm

Mastodon - Crack the Skye- Oblivion 3:48- 433

If you would mind helpin me out
-Chase

I can check this out but actually i would like a full complete song instead of a specific part.
thanks a lot regardless if you get one done or not cuz apparently no ones ever gonna do it and im not good at learning by ear yet so this would be great
My Gear:

2010 Fender American Deluxe Sunburst Stratocaster HSS (1st Choice)
Ibanez RG 5EX1 (2nd Choice)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
Digitech Time Bender Delay
Boss BF-2 Flanger)
EHX Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi
Hi dude, I have four requests for you, but I dont want you to think I'm too demaning, feel free to tab the three of them, two, one, or none, your choice :

Mastodon - Divinations
Mastodon - Bladecatcher
Mastodon - The Czar (this is a long one)

And this is not a song, it's an acoustic jam by a great guitarist but there aren't tabs for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFWsU0NJvVY&feature=related

There are tabs for all of the Mastodon songs, but they aren't really good, especially for the two first songs...
As I said, feel free to not help me with any of them, or just one, whatever...
█████████████████████████
I might be able to help with Knights of Cydonia, what exactly are you having an issue with?
2013 Ibanez Jem 7vwh
Lakewood Sungha Jung Signature
Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster
LTD Deluxe MH-1000NT
MIA Fender Strat VG + MiJ Mustang
Martin D1 +Tayor 210e
Kremona Rondo TL Classical
Gretsch G5120