I searchbar'd, and couldn't find anything.

Is anyone in UG a fan of drum n bass?

Personally i like anything from Hospital records - High Contrast, Danny Byrd, London Elektricity etc.

Discuss?
Just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone......
I think there's a D&B thread in the 'other' forum.

Amon Tobin is a Charizard among Charmanders by the way.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Alex Vik
Wtf is "Drum 'n' Bass"?

Same here.
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
You do realize that this is...a GUITAR forum, right? If you dislike it, go to other. If you can't stand that, well...Idk...
Quote by The Madcap
Is this considered Drum 'N Bass?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX4z3r-7Poo

The beat comes in at 00:33.

Nah, they have more in common with downtempo hip hop/trip hop and IDM than drum & bass. But you're clearly the BoC connoisseur, so I dunno

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You do realize that this is...a GUITAR forum, right? If you dislike it, go to other. If you can't stand that, well...Idk...

This is the Pit. I haven't heard mention of a guitar for a good five months. That being said, this thread is in the wrong place.
Last edited by xaviergray at Dec 14, 2009,
Quote by xaviergray
Nah, they have more in common with downtempo hip hop/trip hop and IDM than drum & bass. But you're clearly the BoC connoisseur, so I dunno
Yeah, but I don't know sh*t about subgenres of Electronica. I have a very basic idea of what downtempo, house, trance, and IDM are, but anything other than that, I have NO clue.
Last edited by The Madcap at Dec 14, 2009,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You do realize that this is...a GUITAR forum, right? If you dislike it, go to other.

No offence, but you joined a month ago. You are NO-ONE to say "Go to another forum".

Guess what? People that play guitar can ALSO listen to drum and bass! That may surprise you judging by the intelligence lacking from you post, but it's true!

I myself play guitar, listen to metal and ALSO listen to drum and bass!! Shocking, huh?

Yes, this thread may be in the wrong place, but on this website, you can discuss things including guitar and everything else. This includes other genres of music, including DnB. Some DnB songs also use guitar.

Yes, your post annoyed me.
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Dec 14, 2009,