http://www.myspace.com/wakingthemonolith

We're a kinda new band, having been around for less than a year, and always look for input and critique. Tell me what you guys think, from site design to music to whatever you want to say about us!
Love it. The keyboard was kind of distracting at first but it's alright... not sure I'm a huge fan but I'm sure it'll be good after getting used to it. By the way, that's a sweet layout. HUGE banner haha... it's pretty wicked.
Thanks for the feedback, guys! I checked out both of the bands posted in the replies, and they sound amazing. Better than our own stuff, imo, but maybe I'm just getting tired of our material. Anyway, thanks, guys!
i like the guitar work.... i dont much care for the vocals.... you should get rob halford. but... its cool dudes.... i like the keys too.
"it aint a brooks n dunn tattoo, WITH OUT RONNIE DUNNNN!!"
Quote by concealer
i like the guitar work.... i dont much care for the vocals.... you should get rob halford. but... its cool dudes.... i like the keys too.

hahahah....I think Rob Halford's a bit too...famous to work with us. But I certainly appreciate the critique. We're working on introducing more singing vocals into our work, so we'll see how that goes.