Page 1 of 3
So pit monkeys I need your help, since the pit is a endless supply of Knowledge and wisdom I need a good excuse.
Since I am not currently employed at the moment its a bit difficult to get out of this. Anyway since my father just recently had open heart surgrey I am thinking about using him as an excuse to get out of jury service. I have been looking after him since he had the operation. Will the courts accept that as a reasonable excuse?
I live in Australia by the way.

Also you may or may not get a lolstack for the most creative excuse to get out of jury service.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by happytimeharry
Are you a student? Being in college got me out of it.

No iam not a student.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

Quote by captaincrunk
Just say, "I know he's guilty, why else would he be arrested? This is too easy, sign me up!"

Yeah, or just use the old "I'm racist" excuse.

In all honesty, TS, you caring for your dad is probably a legitimate excuse.
lol sucka im a student dont get stuck w/ that garbage

edit/ try the excuse that your taking care of your dad
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Dec 14, 2009,
I got the perfect plan. If you get a gun and shoot yourself in the leg I'm sure they would have to excuse from jury service. No problems man.
Quote by Jecc
I got the perfect plan. If you get a gun and shoot yourself in the leg I'm sure they would have to excuse from jury service. No problems man.

Your logic is flawed.

Claim to be racist and sexist. Odds are they won't let you still serve.
Quote by deathdrummer
Your logic is flawed.

Ya, we have two dead guys guarding the ammunition.
Just tell them that you need to keep your days free so that you can watch the skies, as you are awaiting the return of your glorious leader, Korsch, from his 1000 year voyage back to his species' home planet. That oughta do it...

Also, wear some sort of loose fitting robe, and refer to everyone else as lowly humanoids...
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Say you have a sexual relationship with the defendent
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Tell them that you know the defendant.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
If your not working then you should go. I might be wrong on this but I think you get paid for doing it.
Quote by Thrill-house
If your not working then you should go. I might be wrong on this but I think you get paid for doing it.

$30 a day

Still i dont want to do it.

Perform your duty as a responsible citizen.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Fat-bastard0603
Perform your duty as a responsible citizen.

LOL responsible citizen iam I? I am never been responsible why else would i be in the pit.

If I recall, they send you a letter summoning you for jury duty, right? Send it back with "FUCK YOU" plastered all over it.

In all seriousness, just say you know the guy, are racist, sexist, or care about your dad. Should work.
Be a man and just go. You're unemployed, what else do you have to do? Masturbate and surf the pit? Good life, man. You must be proud.
Quote by timeconsumer09
Be a man and just go. You're unemployed, what else do you have to do? Masturbate and surf the pit? Good life, man. You must be proud.

Hey i dont just fap all day and surf the pit.

Whatever the case is about, have a strong opinion on the subject. Chances are they won't even get to you.

Also avoiding jury duty when you are not a student is a federal offence
Quote by deathdrummer
LOL responsible citizen iam I? I am never been responsible why else would i be in the pit.
There's your solution. RIGHT THERE.

1 - Take your laptop with you.
2 - Demand a connection to the internet so you can consult with The Pit about the case.
3 - Everyone involved will recognize you for the dirtbag you obviously are.
4 - ?????????
5 - PROFIT! Juror Dismissed.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
There's your solution. RIGHT THERE.

1 - Take your laptop with you.
2 - Demand a connection to the internet so you can consult with The Pit about the case.
3 - Everyone involved will recognize you for the dirtbag you obviously are.
4 - ?????????
5 - PROFIT! Juror Dismissed.

As promised A LOLstack for a creative answer.

Well, it's easy to speak but to put it this way:
If you were the one on trial, would you want smart people on the jury like you, or just some idiot that didn't manage to get out of jury duty?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Tell them you can't make it because you have to celebrate Stalin's birthday.

Or, you're in Australia, just say you're a holocaust denier.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Dude, saying you care for your dad will get you out of it.

I've just finished work experience at my local court and the excuses to get out of jury service are really pathetic, but they all get out of it.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Tell them you're having a sex change and that your therapist says you are in no mental condition to serve as a juror.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
If you can prove that you're your father's carer, use that as an excuse. If you're at uni, college or school, use that as an excuse. If you're genuinely unemployed and doing nothing else, then get to work champ
Quote by deathdrummer
No iam not a student.

You have no job and you're not a student... why the **** are you dodging jury duty?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by deathdrummer
$30 a day

That's roughly what? $30 a day more than you currently make?
Quote by urik
Well, it's easy to speak but to put it this way:
If you were the one on trial, would you want smart people on the jury like you, or just some idiot that didn't manage to get out of jury duty?

Actually I changed my mind.

You should try to get out of jury duty.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Last edited by Vornik at Dec 14, 2009,
Page 1 of 3