Wanted men: (top row from left) Dariusz Glowacki, Wojciech Glowacki, Tomasz Galas, Marcin Grabowski and Zbigniew Kawecki, (bottom row from left) Florin Dumitru, Gintautas Rupslaukis, John McLean, Giedrius Rimidis and Neculai Margineau.

Quote by Metropolitan Police

The Metropolitan Police are looking for:

* Neculai Margineau, 49, a Romanian who allegedly punched and kicked a farmer to death in his homeland in May 1998. Has links to Mitcham and Enfield
* Tomasz Galas, 28, is wanted in Poland for attempted rape in Radom in 2001 and for cannabis smuggling. Has links to Croydon
* Marcin Grabowski, 32, wanted for an attempted firearms murder in Poland
* Giedrius Rimidis, 24, is accused of a "terrifying rape" in July 2008 in Lithuania. Has links to Leyton, east London
* Briton John McClean, 23, is wanted in Virginia, US, over a high-value burglary at a university. Has links to Tower Hamlets and High Wycombe
* Zbigniew Kawecki, 55, wanted for firearms offences and attempts to extort more than £1m in Lublin, Poland. Has links to Greenford, west London
* Two Polish brothers, Wojciech Glowacki, 28, and Dariusz Glowacki, 32, accused of three rapes in 2000 and 2001. Have links to Acton, west London and Slough
* Florin Dumitru, 22, accused of being part of a gang involved in a robbery last March in Romania. Has ties to Birmingham
* Gintautas Rupslaukis, 36, a Lithuanian accused of involvement in a kidnapping a torture case, who may be in the Greater Manchester area

These places are pretty common and I'm sure a lot of UK UGers will know or are familiar with at least 50% of these areas which is why I've posted this thread here.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8410645.stm
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I love how so many of them are London and the surrounding areas. Although, to be honest, if you were to think these were the only people wanted abroad living in London you'd be an idiot.
Last edited by alexmonty12 at Dec 14, 2009,
Quote by alexmonty12
I love how so many of them are London and the surrounding areas. Although, to be honest, if you were to think these we're the only people wanted abroad living in London you'd be an idiot.

No but I know a lot of UGers know London pretty well even if they don't live there.

Quote by primusfan
John McLean?

Mark, that's not John McClaine.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Dec 14, 2009,
also, i have to be the one to ask: how exactly is dariusz running from the police? or is he just briskly walking? i mean, holy hell.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
also, i have to be the one to ask: how exactly is dariusz running from the police? or is he just briskly walking? i mean, holy hell.

I was thinking something quite similar!
Quote by primusfan
John McLean?

He allowed Madonna to record an ear-raping cover.

NEVAR FORGET.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by primusfan

Isn't he the rhythm player for The Hives?

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Isn't he the rhythm player for The Hives?

Hiding in plain sight. Cunning.
Can't help but noticing that the majority of them are either Easter-block'ers or Romanian...
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Quote by SinnaSatan
Can't help but noticing that the majority of them are either Easter-block'ers or Romanian...

True, but that's not actualy anything to do with the general morality of Eastern-block'ers or Romanians, it's just that Britain is a place where the Easter-block'ers or Romanian criminal elements traditionaly run to.

For instance, have you any idea how many British criminals are currently in Spain? Quite a lot it would appear, but that doesn't reflect upon the general morality of Britain, although the Spanish may think differently about that.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Dec 14, 2009,