^Might have meant more if you actually listened to it. Unfortunately for you, there is a 'my listeners' part in my profile dumbass
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Ouch. t'is a good effort dude but I can't say i'm a fan of the tone used at all, no warmth to it at all. Also this solo should be played with a a lot of feeling and emotion - I think that's what it's lacking. imo it's one of the Gilmour's finest moments and I don't think you did it much justice bro.

Work on your bends I heard many of them are out of tune, and try implement a wider, smoother vibrato. Overall a nice effort, I do think you may have bitten of more than you can chew with this one however - none the less, look forward to hearing more stuff from you.
**** these guys, i know there is emotion in there, they are just jealous man, keep it up.

edit: who the **** even plays guitar without emotion or feeling?

fools
Butcher
Quote by brad_butcher

edit: who the **** even plays guitar without emotion or feeling?

....this guy maybe?

I was giving some f**king constructive criticism, don't make me out to be a dick.
^I get what you're saying man. I was obviously playing with emotion, but it doesn't mean I necessarily showed it well in my playing. Anyway, thanks for the criticism
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
I could tell it was good playing, but turn the distortion way down man. Your notes are indiscernible with the amount you have on.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I liked it I'm learning this song now so I appreciate the work you put into it. These guys are right about the tone, I use a big muff pi to play it and it sounds much nicer. Too much treble will kill it. Also, avoid letting the open strings ring out as much (work on the muting).
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
The tone completely ruins it for me however you can definitely get it sounding good once that is sorted out. Good job.
Yeah I agree, can't stand the tone, however the playing is good for the most part. Just a couple of bends were off. Like someone said to me, tone takes 5 minutes, playing can take a lot longer, so well done

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1260344
Nice dude, you should cover Mother!
I cannot think of one damn thing to put here.
nice man, the only minor thing is, sometimes it seems like ur just scraping the first note it on time when it should flow into it a little bit more, but amazing mate much better than i can do

c4c?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1290859