Hi,

I'm learning guitar since one year with my Ibanez v50 and i want to by an electric, my question is can i lear at the same time with electric and acoustic ? it's not early to by it ?

Thanks for all...
no way man, it's definatly not too early to buy it. My guitar playing (both electric and acoustic) took off when I got my first electric. Do it!
Quote by cowboy_bill
no way man, it's definatly not too early to buy it. My guitar playing (both electric and acoustic) took off when I got my first electric. Do it!

This. I've had basically the same experience as this guy.
I don't have a signature
I started with an Electric. So go for it! Most things you learn on electric will carry over to acoustic, and vice versa.

Incidentally, I hate it when people ask "Do you play acoustic or electric?" They're the same thing.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
if you want an electric, get an electric, yeah.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?