Guys need help with choosing a best humbucker for my epiphone sg g-400, i don't have enough money to buy a gibson sg.. so i decide to inprove epiphone... we play punk-rock/skate punk like lagwagon, NOFX, pennywise, MxPx e.t.c
what u tnink ?
I put a Seymour Duncan JB / Jazz pair in my Epi Explorer. Sounds great for all rock / metal (amp has tons to do with it). I dont know much about the bands you've listed. What are they using?
thin slice o skin
Quote by xoguitarist95ox
i dont know of a good humbucker but you should deffinately listen to teenage bottlerocket

*reported*

@topic. there is no "best". please tell us what you would like to sound like, and what amp you have. hopefully the community will be able to give you some choices to work with.
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
Quote by jimoc1964
I put a Seymour Duncan JB / Jazz pair in my Epi Explorer. Sounds great for all rock / metal (amp has tons to do with it). I dont know much about the bands you've listed. What are they using?

+1 to that. the Jazz / JB combo is great. I put that into my Goth G-400 and now i can play a big versatile range of tones from that clean jazzy tone to heavy metal distortion if i wanted.
i play at marshall head, don't remember the name of it.. but it's no matter.. it's good studio head..)
if you can't remember what amp you have we can't help you.
Jackson DXMG With SD Blackouts
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez GSR205EX
Acoustic B200H W/ Acoustic B410
Peavey Vypyr 30
Betting it will either be an MG, or something crazy like a real Plexi.

But we do need to know.