Im looking to add either a 2 x12 or a 4x12 to use with my classic 30 combo. I was originally set on getting a avatar 4x12, but on craigslist i came across two mesa cabs for alot cheaper. http://norfolk.craigslist.org/msg/1471309522.html assuming these are in good shape and match up with the impedance of my amp are these a good deal?
yeah ive only heard great things about mesa cabs, but i just wanted to make sure those particular speakers are real good. any particular opinions on which set would be better.
Anything Mesa is amazing.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Idd say mesa, i own mesa 4x12 cab and its amazing. Especially the low sounds are just gorgeous!
Quote by WtrPlyr
Just get the one with the Eminence and Celestions. The Marshall speakers are not really good.

Marshall uses Celestions.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by ch0

Marshall uses Celestions.

The ones in the ad were pulled from 2x12 cabs...probably the MC-series...which means they are Marshall speakers with a small Celestion logo on them