Finally!
Picture here, if anyone wants some more guitar'gasmic photos, let me know

It's got the 2 3-ways for the pickup selections and the 2 2-ways for Series-Parallel.
The Middle is constantly wired on until the volume is rolled off.

The black switches are the sustainer switches.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Also, before people say I mounted the middle 'neck' the wrong way, it's cause it gets a better neck single coil/rail sound and creates less disturbance than the P-90 section.
Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda
Quote by divinorum69
How did you manage to fight the neck angle for the floyd?

Its a real frankenpaul.

My guess would be that he's mounted it above the body (i can't see a floyd route on there) at the same height at the TOM would've been?
you would make Neal Schon proud.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Whilst I respect you for the work and throwing that much gadgetry into a Les Paul, I'd rather build a Les Paul from scratch, with no neck angle and the Floyd recessed.

Still nice going! It's certainly unique.

I'm not trying to get at you with this, but what's the sustain like without the Fernandes on? That would be my main fear with it mounted so high, but I guess having the sustainer kills that one.
Quote by Bigsteve92
My guess would be that he's mounted it above the body (i can't see a floyd route on there) at the same height at the TOM would've been?

Yup, I mounted it at pretty much TOM height.

Quote by -MintSauce-
Whilst I respect you for the work and throwing that much gadgetry into a Les Paul, I'd rather build a Les Paul from scratch, with no neck angle and the Floyd recessed.

Still nice going! It's certainly unique.

I'm not trying to get at you with this, but what's the sustain like without the Fernandes on? That would be my main fear with it mounted so high, but I guess having the sustainer kills that one.

The sustain doesn't really differ much to be honest, people always say the more wood removed, adding the Gotoh FR, ect. would ruin it, but it really doesn't, but it's got a fantastic tone on the Middle 'Neck' pickup's Rail, I didn't think it would be as good as it was.
I don't use the sustainer as much as some people would expect, Obviously, Musicman48858 is right, I am somewhat a massive Journey fan, but it performs for pretty much anything I wanted.

My next guitar will be custom made, somewhat similar to this... or even just another Epiphone Les Paul and add to it like this one has had done.
Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda
That blows my mind. I dislike P-Rails, but that is very intriguing.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Um, holy ****! Where I think it looks goofy as hell, it's pretty bad ass. Great job.
Chain:
Fingers -> Schecter Damien FR -> Fulltone OCD -> ABY Box -> Bugera V22 / Peavey 6505+
Hah. wow. It's interesting I guess. Whatever floats yer boat! It'd be cool to get a chance to play it.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...