hey guys.

after searching all the major sites, i cannot find 1 company that sells these strings.

10 13 18w 32 42 58

i really like thick strings for low tunings and heavy riffs, but i like em light at the top for quick shreddin'. and when i found out that one of my favourite dudes, mr. phil demmel
uses this gauge, i have to find them!
he uses ghs strings, but they don't sell this gauge!
someone please help!
custom sets? mix and match from many different sets?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
custom sets? mix and match from many different sets?

i could do but that might end up in costing more then i wont to spend
dr. strings (i think its called) they make homemade strings so you could probably get them to make them for you if not look for other people that can make home made strings and get them to make them or even look on google for 10-58 guage strings maybe or even just buy single strings at once of each size hope that helps a little bit
Guitars

Dean Soltero USA
Gibson 2014 Les Paul Jr.
Epiphone Prophecy SG (GX? Red with Dirty Fingers?)
If you're fine with going with 10-52's you could deal with GHS strings like those. I used to use those when I was first getting into metal, and those were some pretty nice heavy strings, you probably don't want to go all the way up to a 58 gauge on the bottom, unless you've gotten your guitar set up that way and you've decided that that really is what you want, otherwise I'd just go with the 52's.
Two hands, holding one guitar.
Quote by 1jack369
hey guys.

after searching all the major sites, i cannot find 1 company that sells these strings.

10 13 18w 32 42 58

i really like thick strings for low tunings and heavy riffs, but i like em light at the top for quick shreddin'. and when i found out that one of my favourite dudes, mr. phil demmel
uses this gauge, i have to find them!
he uses ghs strings, but they don't sell this gauge!
someone please help!

GHS will make custom sets. you might have to buy them in bulk, though.

maybe try a seven string set and take out the D string?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.