so i have a nice guitar already a jackson WRMG, i just need a guitar i can leave at my mums house so when i go over there i have something to play, got about £100 spare.
i just want 24 frets a humbucker at the bridge and no tremalo.
other than that i dont care what it looks like or what make etc..

so what suggestions do u guys have

thanks james
Check some of these out.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by bassman434
I swear rondo music only ship within the US?

so the TS cant buy one as he's in the UK

When I emailed they said theyd ship to the UK, and someone on here had one of their 8 strings shipped to the UK
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Hey James,

I really doubt if you can get anything remotely playable with 24 frets in a new guitar for that money. Mostly at the low end its 21 and 22 fret plywood strat/lp copies.

you are most likely going to have to go second-hand and even then i reckon you might need a bit of luck. id scour ebay and local gumtree for this one and have some patience.

That or grab a bit more cash and try to find a secondhand fixed bridge Ibby RG or somthing similar.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by pigeonmafia
When I emailed they said theyd ship to the UK, and someone on here had one of their 8 strings shipped to the UK

how much does shipping roughly cost?
You're not going to get anything new for £100.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
i've seen some good deals online on Lags. that'd be where i'd look. a lot of them have trems, though (not locking trems), but i've seen the best deals on the ones with trems.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
A few months ago I bought a really cool 'wesley' from my local guitar shop. It was £60 and its has 24 frets and it has a HSS configuration. It had a strat style tremolo but it plays really well.

I bought it just to leave at school so I didnt have to lug my ibanez 2 miles each way 2 or 3 times a week.

I was surprised by the quality, although it is a bit naff. The bridge humbucker sounds weak, but it can make some pretty stratty tones from the single coils.
Gear List:
Ibanez S320
Lavey LV200
Squier Stratocaster Affinity HSS
No-Name Wesley Fat Strat copy
Peavey Rage 158
Quote by bassman434
how much does shipping roughly cost?

I have absolutly no idea, it was just a general question I asked while I was searching for a new guitar
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
RondoMusic as stated above will give u a guitar for $100 US. They have good contruction
but After being used to the jackson...Rondo stock pups are going to put a serious frown
on your face.

I love my SR-1 with BKP's....but I literally played it about 14 seconds before the stock EMG Selects made me want to kill myself.

Any guitar for $100 is going to need at least $150 of work to sound decent. I'm sorry but I would call this idea a bust..

I have two Douglas guitars that I enjoy playing..but the stock pups are garbage.

You're better off buying a used local guitar.
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Last edited by Washburnd Fretz at Dec 14, 2009,
im really not fussed how its sounds, i know that sounds stupid, but i just want a guitar that works to play on over there.

but thanks for all the replys
www.rondomusic.com
You wont get much at that price range, but look anyways.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Check eBay daily. I saw an older Jackson DKMGT go for £160 a while back. The little extra would be worth it if your getting a good deal.
i bought an ibanez RGR320DX the other day for £75 off ebay, got it so cheap because it was a bit battered. It has a floyd, but i'm going to block it off. Just keep checking Ebay.