I don't know if anyone here has heard of The Armed, but they're definately worth checking out.

Even better, they're giving away their album These Are Lights FOR FREE! Cos they say everyone just downloads stuff illegally anyway haha

So yeah, give them a listen, mental (maybe converge/dillinger esque) hardcore with a bit of southern rock influence in some parts

http://www.myspace.com/thearmed
Last edited by X\Chazza/X at Dec 14, 2009,
Their guitarist (I think) posts over on SMN.

Its an awesome album.
The vocalist sounds exactly like the vocalist from Stray From the Path.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
has this album for a bit. sometimes it's a bit generic, but other times i really like it. occasionally it sounds like the guitarist has said "hey lets stick a dissonant riff here" and it's obvious, not always a bad thing though.
New album should be out soon
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Yeah, me too. I love how unprocessed and raw the vocals sound. Reminds me a lot of Demitri from DEP, which is a great thing.

I'm doing a project on them for school. I have to make a mock Electronic Press Kit for them on powerpoint. It's a good thing it doesn't have to be factually accurate because it's near impossible to find any info on the members
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Yeah, I totally forgot about them and I just picked it up. It's been out for a month now.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
weird, i signed up to be notified about the ep when it came out and never got an e-mail

o well, gettin now
Yeah same here. I was kind of surprised.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Nah, too broke. I just take advantage of the free dl's they put up.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
True. But for 20 bucks i got the EP, a shirt, sticker, patch and making of DVD. Band rules.