Poll: Howo ld were oyu when you stopped believing?
Poll Options
View poll results: Howo ld were oyu when you stopped believing?
I Never Believed
46 15%
I Still Do
40 13%
0-2
1 0%
3-5
32 10%
6-8
102 32%
9-11
82 26%
12-14
7 2%
14+ (pfffft)
6 2%
Voters: 316.
Page 1 of 3
Well?

Poll Coming
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
My brother casually broke it to me at ten years old. Not in a kind 'Dave, I have something to tell you ..." way, more of an 'Oh, you still think that's real? You moron' kind of way.
I never believed in him, because as a child I was capable of logic.

"Mum, how can a several thousand year old guy freeze time and fly around the world on a reindeer drawn cart and deliver presents, labeled in your handwriting when we don't have a chimney?"
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish

"Mum, how can a several thousand year old guy freeze time and fly around the world on a reindeer drawn cart and deliver presents, labeled in your handwriting when we don't have a chimney?"

lolno.

You believed in him.
Quote by Altitudinous
Don't Stop Believin'.

So Simon Cowel would say

About 8 or 9. It was a simpler time when I believed in Santa Claus. I wasn't scarred of burglars or pedophiles trying to break into my house when I was sleeping
I'm 51 and wtf is this????

You bastards.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
lolno.

You believed in him.

Unless you are Santa, how the hell would you know what I believed when I was a kid?

I was never really raised with it either, as my mum was raised as a Jehova's Witness.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish

shenanigans, no child is capable of thought.

and/or handwriting analysis.
Around five or six is when the real nail in the coffin happened. I found the presents hidden in my parents' room. I'd suspected it for a while.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
We didn't have a chimney so I called BS. Not to mention my parents were horrible present hiders.
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
I was maybe nine. "Santa" left a thank you note for his milk and cookies, and I recognized the handwritting as my dad's but I kept my mouth shut. When I finally did say something (I was twelve) my mom just said "If you stop believing he stops coming" so I've pretty much played dumb since and I'm twenty-one now, ha!
"Let others bring order to chaos, I shall bring chaos to order."- Vonnegut.

Check out my webcomic!
Quote by TheBurningFish
Unless you are Santa, how the hell would you know what I believed when I was a kid?

I was never really raised with it either, as my mum was raised as a Jehova's Witness.

Fair play if you were never raised to believe it. But no child raised TO believe it would ever have the capacity to analyse handwriting and think about the errors of time-usage in the story.

I'm pretty sure at least 90% of kids believed until their parents (or someone else) told them that he wasn't real. Not from deciding he isn't through intelligent thought/present finding (which is how I found out).

EDIT: Scratch all that.

I AM SANTA
Last edited by Bearded_Seth at Dec 14, 2009,
Because in Sweden we give out our presents on christmas eve and not on christmas day, we get to see our santa, who is usually some relative dressed up as santa, so I stopped believing in him quite quickly.
DeVillains!
Mexicans don't believe in Santa Claus...WE BELIEVE IN SANTA MARIA
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by Bearded_Seth

Quote by Bearded_Seth
I AM SANTA

FFFFUUUUUU-
Utah's Token Black Guy
I don't ever remember believing in him, but I did when I was real young. I'm thinking 0-2, and then i asked and my mum just told me, either she didn't like it or did like lying? Who knows, not bothered though.
Why do we think its ok in todays society to tell kids that a strange fat man is watching you all year round and once a year breaks into your house and gives you presents?
kinda ****ed up if u ask me

anyways i figured it out when i waz 8 i just said to my parents "there is no santa isnt there" and there like nope
I stopped believing in Santa somewhere between the ages of 4 - 6. when I saw mother and father putting all the presents under the tree early one Chirstmas morning.

I was like.... "=O This must mean Santa isn't real.... oh well, me want my power ranger toy!"
Quote by Bearded_Seth

EDIT: Scratch all that.

I AM SANTA

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

When I was like 10ish... The dressed up Santa looked too much like my Granddad...
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
I would have been about 8 I think, I remember after I found out, for some reason I decided I had to convert everyone else in my 3rd grade class to anti-Santa-ism, and actually gathered evidence to try and prove he didn't exist. Looking back, I was like the grade-school version of Richard Dawkins.
As far back as I can remember I was always skeptical. I remember going to the mall and seeing some old drunk pedo and thinking...this can't be Santa.
I grew up with Дед Мороз.

He didn't visit the US anyways, so my parents did his bidding.
bull honkey on anyone who said they didnt believe in santa under the age of 5, a 5 year old will believe anything you tell them.

"oh, im so clever and sophisticated because i realised santa wasnt real at age 0."

sounds to me like your dead inside is what you are
say hello, to my little friend!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)Bunny
(")_(")

A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but one.

Tupac Shakur.
My mom told me there was no Santa when I was around 6 or 7,because she felt it was wrong to lie to her child and give them false hope that would eventually be destroyed and shat upon by the cruel world around him.She did the same thing with religion,and I think that's why I drink so much now.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
bull honkey on anyone who said they didnt believe in santa under the age of 5, a 5 year old will believe anything you tell them.

"oh, im so clever and sophisticated because i realised santa wasnt real at age 0."

sounds to me like your dead inside is what you are

I lol'd at the age "0-2" option. You start developing memories around age two. Rational thought kicks in much later. Plus if you lived a cold sterile life as a child, you probably lack imagination today. Nothing wrong in having some fun in your earliest years - you won't have time for it later when you grow up.
8 years old was when my doubts were confirmed.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by undecided1993
My brother told me when I was 3

Aaaaaw, poor Annabel.

+over 9000 profile views from random pit monkeys.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
8?

I heard my parents putting the presents under the tree. Played dumb til 10 to let my little brother have some fun, though.
They say that in the army, the food is mighty fine.
The chicken jumped off the table and killed a friend of mine.

Oh lord, I want to go home.
But they won't let me go-o
Ho-oho-ohohahohohome. Hey!
I found out while watching the news at 8, I was utterly destroyed, so now i dedicate my life to finding knowlege and destroying the hopes and dreams of kids. Wahahaha!

Also, around here, there was some 2nd grade teacher who told all the kids in her class that Santa wasen't real and she got fired soon after. Br00tal.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Page 1 of 3