Hey, any food is better than no food. And if you're homeless, you need some fat to help keep the cold out.
I have a snooker thread already - and just when I thought this was a genuine Snooker thread. Well done to Ding, I watched the match - Higgins wasn't nearly as good as he played last nite. Also - that charge by Ronnie was amazing. 7-2 down and Ronnie ended up losing 9-8.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by MightyAl
Hey, any food is better than no food. And if you're homeless, you need some fat to help keep the cold out.

im not sure if you can define a 'meat' pie as food. dubious content.
Ding's parents sold their house in China just so they could dedicate the money on Ding's Snookering talents. He is now most definitely a Top 5 player at the moment with 4 ranking events and 2 non-ranking wins to his name. He's getting pretty close to Maguire and Robertson and personally, I think he's capable of much more.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I love how my UK Championship Snooker 2009 thread gets 8 posts in 2 weeks but this gets more than half of that in less than 2 minutes.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by ctb
That's just pot luck.

The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmonius
I love how my UK Championship Snooker 2009 thread gets 8 posts in 2 weeks but this gets more than half of that in less than 2 minutes.

The key difference is that this thread is also about pies.